"DOWN IT!"
"TT"
"There you go."
bRUH THE LITTLE DETAILS :')
Also why'd she grab her hair wtf

@prenkuchan that was revealed many chapters ago

@prenkuchan yeah well that is absolutely understandable because it was very vaguely put. i only confirmed my doubts in this chapter as well.

AHHHHHH HE SAID YOU GOT MY HOPES UP!!! AHHHHHH! ONE OF MY OTPSSSS These two are so funny with their antics, but wow do I love that they talked about the misunderstandings they had in the past like calm people unlike in other manga or mahwa I've read.

Can someone please just kill Bourbon already? She's been getting on my nerves since the beginning. The girl actually had the gall to be so impudent when she's ONLY JUST A GUARD. Go burn in hell.

RAYBURN U DUMBASS GET UR HOPES TF UP BIH DON’T U KNOW “STAN” IS CODEWORD FOR LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also how refreshing, honest & sincere conversation and the clearing of misunderstanding and the reaffirming trust between the two MCs???? we love to see it

Bourbon is really getting on my nerves. It's one thing to be loyal to your master, but it is another thing altogether to deliberately attack other people for no reason at all. And it's not like she's just playing pranks on them either, last time she full-on swung right at someone's neck. That's just shitty.

Users who are viewing this thread