Dex-chan lover
Yeah this is feeling rushed. Writer needs to slow down a bit

Aggregator gang
@Smokron
It feels rushed for the same reason all Light novel adaptation feel rushed, most of the time not much happens in light novels and most of it is just the character's thoughts

I was going to drop it if they battled anymore, cuz it's not a fucking battle shounen and the story is random as fuck.

Dex-chan lover
I'm honestly shocked that this has 14 chapters... like... how... I mean, I know it's based off of a light novel... and that these are supposed to be advertisements and stuff for the novel than an actual story... but still.... just.... honestly... I'm here because I'm hoping for something sexy to happen and because this seems to actually have potential... it sucks, but it's only 14 chapters... so... who knows...

I mean, what, we barely even knew the relationship these guys had with their young master and now "I have failed you"... like... what??? You haven't earned that moment... it doesn't feel meaningful.. hell, the only thing he did was brag and then get knocked out... we can't even care a bit about him... hell... we know almost nothing about any of the characters...

@versub Not really; MC did a powerful attack, we saw that... and then the enemy is at the hospital... simple as that... it's just so rushed that it feels... well... pointless...

Dex-chan lover
Ah, Rin-chan.

I wonder what chapter in manga MC will name her as Rin-chan instead of white-haired loli (Shiraga no yōjo).

Dex-chan lover
@Loli_Omamoritai

I think that this is from a light novel... so it's actually not an original series but an adaption... so the idea should have been done a while ago...

And this seems to be the opposite of not knowing how to go from the idea, instead, this seems to be that the author has an idea but can't build up to it properly...

Supporter
The PoV got all over the place, I care not for these randos people yet the author keep making their appearance

Dex-chan lover
imagine thinking peopIe wiII buy the noveI from reading this manga

tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
Overkill much?
Now he's going to have a loli to keep the bird company at home, lol.

The story is all over the place wtf. I'm 14 chapters in and I still have no idea who the fuck everyone is and what is happening, and yet the author keeps adding more and more character without properly introducing them.

Users who are viewing this thread