Is every purgatory guy dead set on playing dirty or what?
Anyway, this fight should be over soon, so that's something.

Group Leader
It is the most rational move tho. Not saying it is acceptable, but having a poison that weak only as a last resort is a pretty rational move. Got excited to see how rihito is going to turn this around

Dex-chan lover
I hope this shit gets found out and Purgatory loses face, because apparently he's had this for a while so either he's never used this poison before or (considering his team was talking about an "ace in the hole") this is an OK tactic in Purgatory.

But he won't, so it will be whatever. Which is stupid. But whatever.

I really Love this. And sorry, HNG for asking for the links. Thanks for the translation, anyway!

Power Uploader
Why people have problems with poison? Doctor on kengan tournament literally had blades in him, lol.
Thanks HnG for translation, you guys are awesome as always!

is this against the rules?
i know that in kengan matches its OK as long as you dont get caught at the check at the begining, but they are playing under purgatory rules, right?
and it sounds like he has had these poisoned toes for a while, and used them before.

Dex-chan lover
@Big_Boss

The blades were considered part of his body, as they were made from his bones. Or are you talking about the dude cheating in a way that wasn't found out, but lost anyway?

Anyway, I fucking hate how second dude in a row wants to win with an "ace in the hole"... being an underhanded trick. Not skill or technique, just fucking POISON IN HIS TOE.

Dex-chan lover
Carlos won cleanly. Ring outs are fair game. The fact that people keep obsessing over it is just shameful. Same as all the people who kept hating hard on Rei no matter what. Oof. Obsessed.

No problem with the poison toe either. It was made a big deal of even in part 1 that it’s the opponent’s fault for not catching it. As for whether or not it’s a known variable in Purgatory Matches, the Mongolian guy was aware of it at least. So possibly an open secret or one that Purgatory chooses not do anything about because it’s a “part” of his body, same as Hanafusa’s bone blades that Metsudo allowed for to make fights interesting. Toyoda is likely the same way.

Much like how Hanafusa wasn’t so much a “fighter” as he was an assassin, Ninjaboo here is the same way. He’s a perfectly fine fighter; definitely more skilled than Rihito. He chose to be a ninja, including everything that entails, and adopts those traits as much as he can in Purgatory’s format that doesn’t allow for killing.

Users who are viewing this thread