Dex-chan lover
THis chapter is odd to me - I dont understand why she sobs and sniffels or why komura is so worried. The dynamic does not fit the previous chapters imo

fuck it i'm just going to wait for an official translation, the scanlations for this series are a mess

i just dont understand why would he leaves without sayng anything to her n then help her. I guess he hidded when he saw she comming n thats why all the troubles happened, maybe the mangakaka couldnt create a nice flow, thats why this looks so confusing or it is missing a page.

Dex-chan lover
@Necrokora When the phone is picked up it basically shows her mom sending her many messages. With how her mom acted when she got home we can assume that she was scared of what might happen.
- The translator left a note below the phone to explain what was being said on it.

for my crappy of understanding japanese:
first message: cant see really well so idk,
second message: what are you doing?
third message: i dont know what means `ai` in this context, the only word `ai` to me is love

Dex-chan lover
man... he just needed to call her name, he is already more than an acquaintance with her..

2ND

@jak Why would you think that? She literally asked her daughter where she was 5 times and she didn't answer, of course she'd be upset. As a matter of fact from what we saw at the end she wasn't even punished or anything.

Group Leader
I felt like smacking Komura up side the head and telling him to stop being such a wimpy loser stalker. He tends to be excessively aggravating. Fortunately, not all male leads in high school romances are such pathetic morons as Komura. Although there did seem to be some progress in their "relationship," he seems to be regressing now. It would be good for him if some classy dude (like What's-his-name) were to start monopolizing Mie's attention. Maybe then jealousy would cause his balls to drop and he'd start acting like a man.

Dex-chan lover
So, uh, why didn't Mie-san just call her mom, or text her for that matter, simply saying she'll stay a bit longer in school than usual to help work on festival stuff?

Group Leader
So checking the raws of volume 5 pages, 73 and 77 are missing sorry about that guys 😅

I guess she didn't call her mom cuz she knew she would say no, therefore stayin in school even tho her mom told her no, would upset her even more.
And dont blame the poor kid, he didnt want to look like a stalker but still wanted to help/cheer her up, if you dont like a character that overthinks so much go read fairy tail or some sht like that

Users who are viewing this thread