Well, Frey is right. It exceeds way more than 100. and lol, her response was "Why?" when she was asked to show her magical power data.

His sister is cuteness overloaded. It is such a delight to see her expressions, especially when she is talking about her "Dearest Brother".😍

@CR1S15_B0T To the TL or whoever wrote the comment. Just saying.
Considering the personality of her mother, I can imagine her dealing with clothes even if she is a noble. and on the other hand if mothers won't handle the clothes of their baby child then who would.?!

Dex-chan lover
So, when will he understand that he's the only one with ZEROS before his number "2" ? It ain't normal to have 002, it should display as "2" if he really was just a single digit wonder....

Banned
@DaoFox
@Offengineer
What I mean to say is that from the MC's pov not a reader who know that his magic power is 1002 already. It is much more logical to consider that his power is a cheat than get a head of himself and think that he is millions time stronger than the strongest human in history

According to what I read from the raws it seem that 3 digits is the realm of ancient monster and gods, 4 digits is in the realm of true god

Dex-chan lover
tbh still wonder why the god instantly give mc max skill since born, a 1/3 of it already uber strong

Dex-chan lover
Cause mom adores the kids, thats why shes dealing with the clothes

im betting its the same issue that got him kicked out. its more then 3 digits XD

given hes able to make a barrier to connect to the internet in his world why cant he make one to talk to the goddess?

Thanks for the chapter!
Can't believe the MC is still missing the obvious. His barrier shows current level/potential level in three digits. His is display as 002/002 yet doesn't wonder why there aren't zeroes in front of Frey's and Char's levels. Especially since Char's current level is 6 but doesn't have any zeros in front of it.

@Aran1 Goddess mentioned earlier on page 17 Chapter 1 that while she forgot to give him an elemental attribute she gave him a cheat power of 1002.

Fed-Kun's army
there was another story called hero bbs where one of the hero's is an old man who was really strong, and when asked why he never thought he was the hero he just said, 'what would you think of someone who claims to be the hero because they are a bit better then everyone else'

thats whats going on here.
Its one of those things you would overlook and never think twice of. remember, he was in custody of people who should/could have known whats up when they looked at his 02/02 status. then when he had the idea 'maybe its 3 digits' he all he got was another 0 he said screw it, I just have some cheat powers.

how does the mc not realize that there are oddities in his status ?. like, if the MC's power limit is 2 why is his status not written 2/2 but written 002/002 unlike his sister's written status 6/61 even though the maximum limit of his sister's status consists of 2 digit numbers, her level is not written 06/61.

Only my opinion and I wait for a character in this story who is aware of the weirdness above.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe she is just a woman who really loves her kids and wants to spend a load of time with them and do many things for them. Maybe she has no real responsibility so caring for her kids needs makes her feel accomplished and gives her something to do.

Users who are viewing this thread