Fed-Kun's army
Their mom was probably insisted on doing regular mom stuff to live up to the title best mom

@Wolfwhistler He probably only used a 2 digit barrier on them since the strongest person in history only had 2 digits, given the information he has it is rational to think no one has 3 digits and not bother checking that without a reason to (for himself he thought he might have been 102 due to his powers)

Double-page supporter
@Wolfwhistler I bet that's purposeful in order to show the main character isn't very bright. Honestly, the reason the author hasn't let Charlotte see his stat is probably because unlike the dense MC, as a genius she would instantly realize something was off, and the 'tension' of him not knowing his own true power would be broken. Actually, I bet his true power will be revealed in-universe when Charlotte accidentally sees his stat and goes "Why does dear brother have zeroes in front of the number?" or something like that.

@AlifIrhas @Wolfwhistler Realistically, I think it was an executive choice by the mangaka between 'do you want to make the way mana scanners work mildly confusing and sorta convoluted but logically sound' and 'do you want to make it simple but have it be confusing in a completely different way' and for some reason, he chose the latter choice. Considering the way the scanners work, they should essentially be counters that reset once they hit a certain limit, but that would probably require some explanation, and this manga, like many before it, skimps out on stuff.

In-universe, I feel like the reason Haruto doesn't think he's above the hundreds is because of logical guesses. He has two choices, either the goddess made him so comically OP that it breaks all senses of nature, or she gave him an incredible but still stoppable cheat skill. He can't make a four-digit scanner to test either of those theories, so he just goes with the latter because it's the most logical option. The zeroes might seem like evidence to the first argument, but then you need to remember that any cheat skill that allows you to make use of much more magic then you have could probably mess with the scanners as well, and there isn't currently a safe way to test either theory, so Haruto just goes with the most logical one to him, and moves on.

The people around him all probably have varying theories on it, but basically anyone who's seen his level also knows somethings up in general and keeps it to themselves, so

My only complaint about this manga is that the MC is dumb as hell. The moment that I could download anime from my old world I would be wondering what my number is. Also his personality is bland and kinda boring. I get doing what you like but once I found out that I just died in my room at 30 just becasue I was a shut in I would change my life around. One more thing how does getting bullied in middle school make you stay in your room until you are 30. Your parents are trash lol

Ack I read it all at once. ;w;

@shanoc5902

Why is it showing 002/002 anyway? It's weird that it's only showing the last numbers. Typically, wouldn't it show 100/100? I guess that would change the plot then. =w=

@Avrune You misunderstand how the system works. Basically it's a level cap system, Someone who is say 6/72 is effectively at level 6 but once they hit level 72 they are stuck there forever, never able to reach level 73 because 72 is their cap, and 72 would put you as either the strongest or one of the strongest in history so the idea that it's a % based system with 100 as the cap is a bit off base (heck, there are actually a lot of games out there that have 255 as the level cap due to how that's a more computer friendly number than 100, and 100 is a relatively arbitrary stopping point). The goddess gave the protagonist a max level of 1,002, and made him start at 1,002, so if you only looked at 1 digit you'd see 2/2 because it'd be looking at 1,00[2]/1,00[2], when you look at 2 digits you see 02/02, when you look at 3 you see 002/002, and the protagonist never bothered checking 4 digits because if he had say 102/102 that would have made him the strongest person in history so to him the idea of him being at level 1,002 (nearly 15x the highest level in all of recorded history) is more ridiculous than his barrier power existing outside this system and being based off of something else entirely.

TN: You have 10+ maids and your mom "deals" with the clothes?

Seems they fail to notice the mom just loves her children. She was so set into changing Haruto's diaper in previous chapters.

@Avrune

The number shown is the "current level" and "max level". We are talking about levels and not about spell counts.
Haruto was born with all his maximum potential released until 1002. That's not HP, MP, Spell Counts or any other number that gets reduced in games

Aggregator gang
@KeybladeMaster
They seemed to forget how much she loves them and character wise she would risk her life for them... something like taking care of char-chan clothes is nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread