i am devastated. im in tears. but its been such a fun ride. thank you so so much, furudate haruichi.

that shit hurted when they put the highschool volleyball teams banners behind them when they were playing

i am in pain since it is over but i will never forget the memories of reading this

Man, I loved this manga. Now I'm just itching to see this all animated. The end was nice, but the match bw Black Jackals and Albers felt a bit too weird. It didn't feel like other matches.

IM IN TEARS AND CRY LIKE A BICH I'M JUST WAITING THIS TO BE ANIMATED AND CRY AGAIN FOR THE THOUSANDTH TIMES, LOOK AT THE ENDING LOOOOOOOOK ATTTTTTT THEEEEEE ENDDDDDDIIIIIINGGGGGGG!! THANK U THIS WAS A GREAT MEMORIES OF ME OBSESSING IN HAIKYUU!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FURUDATE HARUICHI!!!

I was kinda sceptical of the time skip, I would've love to have seen more of Karasuno and the first years in general but goddamn it was still so fucking good so many emotions, its once again that feeling of voidness, so satisfying yet so sad what an incredible Manga.

Users who are viewing this thread