So that's what Japanese keyboard (on mobile) looks like. I suppose one of the buttons change the vowel?

@AEnigmatrix
As far as I understand it, the button layout is all the Japanese consonants and when you type words, you just swipe between the consonants while the autocorrect feature replaces the vowels as necessary.

Or you could tap several times on the button to switch between the vowels, like tadano mentioned with the flip phone (which had physical buttons)

I'm sure there's also an option to press and hold to directly switch to the wanted vowel, like you'd do in non English languages with special characters. Like if you held the button for "I" you can choose a special character based on that one. I.e. ï or ī

YES Komi-Tadano fluff (or is it lewd cuz of the handholding?) Tadano internally screaming is me reading this chapter tbh. We're probably gonna see Komi giving Manbagi a chance to be with Tadano too, although tbh I'd much rather see Naruse and Ase's story hahaha

Contributor
@User1898 Three types of keyboards. One is the entire hirigana alphabet, the other is the reduced one where there are the base a symbols and after taping on one and menu will appear where you would slide to that one, and just t]an English keyboard where you'd essentially just type in romaji.

To elaborate more on the sliding, say you wanted to type き or ki. You'd hit か or Ka, and swipe to hit ki. If you wanted to do a voiced syllable and add a dakuten or "

Dex-chan lover
since when chadano has equipped chadanitite? he mega evolved this chapter

lew hand-holding and ultra lewd whisper

Users who are viewing this thread