Group Leader
lol. If this is the conclusion of the match then I have to say that Rihito was a letdown considering he trained under devil lance.

Lolong donaire tho. He silenced that 6th fang with just a few words.

Power Uploader
Also alot of speedreaders here, it seems, weeb landed alot of small cuts, landed alot of finishing kicks too, what did Rihito? Landed 2 razors, one front kick and one takedown.
Also 5head arguments with "muh cheating poison" is ridiculous. This fight is more satisfying without "beard taught me this trick, so I'll oneshot you" shit, Sandorovich studied fighting manga it seems.

Rihito is going to get a big win in the arc when the tournament gets interrupted and those outsiders try and pull something. And it is going to feel good.

Dex-chan lover
Rihito needed a couple more years under Gensai for sure, there was just too little time in between for him to show massive changes, unlucky.

I am sticking with my "this is a set up arc for when Koga is turning into the real shit". If that actually happens I am rooting for Rihito big time already to be awesome once it comes around :)

I believe people on the comments section are hating too much and giving Falcon and Carlos no credit at all.

You guys keep using power levels to compare fighters, but only when its convenient for you.

Rihito got a super power up after two years training BASIC techniques from Kuroki. He went straight from underdog to defeating Mokichi, who had a 50-1 Kengan Match record.

But Mokichi also lost to Raian, who lost to Ohma. You can believe Raian is in par with the Fang and Kuroki Gensai, but he got cocky and almost every hit Ohma aimed at him went to the neck, making him lose.

¿Do you need a 300 chapter build up for every character on the series? That would take too long.

Falcon has been hyped as Idemitsu's bodyguard for all of Omega, so he has to be at least as good as Metsudo's top bodyguards. We know he was an undefeated mma champion (just like Okubo Naoya). Muteba admitted he is one of the best three in the world at not killing his opponent (wich favors him greatly in purgatory rules), and this was before Falcon disappeared from the underground scene. I favor the ninja weeb character greatly and I enjoyed it personally, but if you take into account the upgrades he got from his training, he is an absolute top tier fighter. Falcon's training has been said to focus on confusing strong opponents, and he is a former magician on top (You guys should look up the Malcon Gedo fight on Hajime no Ippo). This last bit confirms that Rihito got so strong, these techniques were taking a much bigger effect on him than they should, in fact, you can expect them to work on every Kengan Fighter except Julius.

This match is actually in favor of Rihito for having Purgatory rules. ¿Do you guys really think this guy cant pierce deeper with his throat/neck/thigh stabs? The first time he pierced Rihito on the throat, if he had gone a little deeper, he would have killed him. ¿How about the poisons? He could have coated his toes with stronger poison. ¿How about the other techniques? Ninjas are know for assassination, he could have centered his training on moves that kill their opponent instead of moves that "wreck" them.

You could say Razor's Edge here is the big unfair factor of the fight. Rihito didn't manage to land a single hit in all the match, and even with the beard's training, the most he would have got in is one good punch or kick. Rihito has Razor's Edge since he was born, and is a letal move that can take out anyone. Even if he went to train with the strongest character in the series, one would ask themselves why he isn't training grappling instead, so he can grab his opponent once and automatically win the fight.

Without Razor's Edge, this fight would have been so one-sided that it wouldn't have been fun.

What a brutal way to end the fight. Nice fight. Disliking a fight because the one you like lose is really dumb.

Dex-chan lover
Well Rihito lost. I did feel like it was possible and turns out that the author is quite fine with Rihito losing his matches.

He's a unit, but his lack of experience is showing. Even when the fight ended he didn't figure out the misdirection and mistiming that were being used against him, nor did he understand why he was going limp. I'm really curious about what's next for him. I mean with Gaolang it's quite obvious, he's just going back to boxing, to his royalty guarding job and to keep training (Although it's not like what he needed to win in that fight was more training.) With Rihito, is he going to go back to the mountains and train with his bearded master? In Kengan Asura, he just stuck around and watched, but well, there's story after this tournament, and a new "main" character that is trying to get stronger. He's not really all that integral to the plot.

But well, this really shows that Rihito still isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, and that he's only really going to be making up for it through fighting experience. After all his training, he was so confused in this fight. He does have an incredible weapon; I mean, it nearly turned the fight around in a single hit and that's as ridiculous as the falcon kept thinking. I'm also not sure he has the drive to desperately win. (If he was thinking: gotta win to prove Kuroki is an awesome master, that's a big fail.)

The Falcon just had an actual plan, which he executed, and so he managed to win despite Rihito's endurance and sheer raw strength.

First match was boxer (converted to a fighting style for an ultra lean built with capoeira) vs boxer, and second match was wrecker (converted into ninja lol) vs wrecker. I wonder what we'll have for the third match. In any case, the pressure is building on the Kengan fighters to start winning.

I think Rihito has plenty of value in Kengan beyond just being someone who wins matches so really, I don't see any issue with him losing here. I'm not sure why people are pissed about the Falcon though. For all the goofiness of the fact he has prioritized showmanship, he's still really strong and has shown that he can deliver.

(I'm personally really curious about whether Okubo will actually manage to win his fight. He came in a clown suit, full diss on Purgatory.)

Dex-chan lover
@diabloirlandes

Oh yeah, I totally agree with you. People are really looking down on Falcon and Medel. These two have plenty of skills and were pushed hard.

Dex-chan lover
LOL

figured he'd lose but least he put up a good fight though

looking forward to the next match

Users who are viewing this thread