This ending is just boring. Why establish plot like that to simply drop to a ridiculous opponent? Its literally the antithesis to Beard's fight against Ohma's stalker.

"Improvised moves shall never beat me!"
- own student loses to weeb who weebs his way through fights...

Even Gensai said what matters most is experience. So this loss was honestly expected. Rihito has what? Only 2 years worth of martial arts experience? Yeah, he really had no right to win here tbh. Plus, the main reason he beat Mokichi Robinson is cuz the Englishmen had to recover from getting his neck broken by Raian. So that DEFINITELY worked in Rihito’s favor. Overall this just goes to show you really shouldn’t of expected much from the guy who did nothing but lose real fights in Ashura.

Dex-chan lover
i dont know anymore. this weeb, just why make him the winner... Kinda reminds me of the boxing manga few days ago...

this is bullshit.

I feel like it could've been drawn out more to strike the right emotional cord, but I think its reasonable that Rihito lost. His last "real" fight was against a recovering opponent, so even though I love Rihito its kinda hard to imagine him beating one of the Elites from Purgatory. I hope he'll get a good win one day. I know he trained with one of the strongest characters in the manga, but that doesn't instantly make him godlike. Good fight, can't wait for the next chapter.

I feel like it's following Record of Ragnarok. 2 loses then they will have 2 wins.

Dex-chan lover
This... this is actually the first time in any of the Kengan manga that I'm actually pissed with the result of a fight....

Users who are viewing this thread