Fed-Kun's army
A part of me somehow hopes that Rihito actually won cause that is a fuck ton of blood behind him and I think his hand is still in the air implying the tiniest of consciousness is there. Also they didn't actually say WHO one, just that someone did. That be a twist.

Dex-chan lover
This fight really could have gone either way, so I'm completely fine with the result. Albert has far more fighting experience, better technique, and is one of the three best wreckers Muteba knows (which is a very high compliment from him), while Rihito has MUCH greater strength, has trained fundamentals under THE Kuroki Gensai for 2 years, and beat Mokichi (who was only defeated by Raian until now) with relative ease. Given that there will probably be a separate arc from the competition arc, since there are a LOT of outside factors that we haven't taken into account, PLUS the fact that Gaoh said that Rihito is still in the middle of getting stronger, I'm expecting some a number of Rihito wins in the future.

Also glad to know that Koga is an avid Baki fan lol

Fed-Kun's army
I wish I could say that was unexpected. I'm a little bit disappointed cause the logic behind it is so simple it's just stupid. 'You thought Rihito's gonna win cause the last fight for Kengan was a loss, huh? Huh?! Huh?!!! I've played you like a fiddle, fools!' It was obvious from the moment Rihito got in the ring. I guess it's the first fight in the Kengan series I find utterly underwhelming.

Let's be real here, the spotlight of this chapter was Lolong telling the monke to shut the fuck up.

The fight was pretty good anyways, wasn't as wonky as Carlos vs Gao, and the ending was brutal, props to Falcon and good try, Rihito

I just want Ritho to win some serious fights

Why am I not granted this satisfaction

BIG sad

I don't care that he lost but that fight was so shit and underwhelming. Just seems gimmicky and dumb.

Why in the game of God the ninja-guy had to win. Rihito lost and it's not a tragedy. But ninja-guy? He is the lamest character so far. He's a Rey rip-off (uglier) with an idiotic background (even for kengan standards) and least but not last everything he does or says is lame. My only hope is for him to be crushed by the Devil Lance, because ninja-guy thinks to be near the same level.

@BasilD
My guess is, Kengan will be a 3 part story. This will end with the end of the competition and with the scheming behind it, but the overall ending arc, including a strong Rihito a capable (as the same level as other fighters from arc1) Koga and the truth about Ohma will be on its own different serie.

Welp, I guess once a loser, always a loser. Sad, I really wanted the best for him...

I would say there's a slight chance the fight isn't over quite yet, but that's probably just wishful thinking. I would say however that this probably means that Rihito will have a big contribution to the likely main conflict against The Worm after the tournament. I hope...

Users who are viewing this thread