Dex-chan lover
Tatsu has a new apron, instead of the doggo one he uses at home ... and if I read it right the cafe is called Hairball Café. 😀

the title should be "I was a yakuza mob boss with a lovely wife but then i die and reincarnated as a cat"

I can confirm as a cat owner that I take a deep whiff every chance I get. It's seriously addicting. The scent, the warmth, the soft purrs on your face... Brb finding my cat

@thefabulouspotato

Yes, I admit that I need my daily dose of “sniffing my cat’s fur” to check the fur’s quality.

If the quality for the day is good, then I’m positive that the said day was going to be a good day. A fortune telling method of considerable accuracy, I must say.

Power Uploader
I was hoping that she would return to plot, thanks for translation!

I have cats myself, but I never thought about sniffing their fur. Rubbing my face in it might have crossed my mind but I never did it.

However, for those who read Komi-san, remember that cat café chapter with the really weird ending where they rub their faces into the cats and sniff them like crazy? So I wonder if it's like a Japan-thing or just something that varies from person to person.

Users who are viewing this thread