Aggregator gang
@ae0n No German would name their kid Kevin. Not that it is possible since they have laws against naming their kids names that would cause a life of ridicule. Kevin is not an name ...but a diagnosis after all.

Dex-chan lover
``Haha, black cat... KURO``
If I have a dollar for every mango/animoo cat named Kuro, I would have enough to make a living.

Fed-Kun's army
@nrinzu

Cat God realized that his name has always been Kuro and is embarrassed that he forgot it.

Fed-Kun's army
I can't really complain about their naming sense, i named my cat Blacky after all, sounds common but im from a spanish speaking country so it sounds cool here lol

Dex-chan lover
My cat is big, dark grey and we use it to kill rats in the barn, so i named him Cinderblock

Dex-chan lover
@anzuda
Yup

Though I'm not sure if other people can do it too, but MC calling Kuro that turns it into his familiar.

Then the shikigami girl become one too when a neighborhood lady ask him what's her name and he gave her the name Rin (bell)

The crow shikigami then got jelly and ask for one too, so it's Shiro.

Dex-chan lover
"You must first guess my super secret name!"
"How about... 'cat.' That sounds like a good name for a cat."
"Curses! How could you possibly have guessed my true name?!"
🤣

Dex-chan lover
@Sergius98 Probably, at this rate i wouldn't be surprised to see black animals called Black, Negro, or Vanta. There are probably people starting to call things Asha (ae) like Elon Musk too.

Users who are viewing this thread