Wow. Okay so like, thanks I guess for the chapter since I’m DYING to read more about this series but wow. Was this a rushed job? Some proofreading would be INSANELY helpful as the majority of the sentences here were just gibberish that didn’t make sense. Your typesetting was pretty good though!

Dex-chan lover
Definitely not up to Leviathan's level. Which they released chapter 3 awhile ago.

i love how you don't even post chapter 2 because you assume we've already read it on leviathan scans

Hey you guys are so mean to the translator, have some basic courtesy !
They are working for us FOR FREE on their OWN TIME, you literally have no right to complain about anything. At best you can kindly give them advice on what you think they could improve.

Thank you translator for your hard work, have a nice day ❤

@Siebzehn Right right, the issue I had with their translation of ch3 was that it wasn't out at the time. Biggest issue. But I clearly need to wait next time cause this translation was impossible to read.

@NoxDWN Did you read this chapter before coming here? Sure, we get what we paid for, but I don't think anyone here is blatantly trying to be mean to the translator for their free work. However translators aren't and shouldn't be immune to constructive criticism, no one should be.
How would you have said that their chapter was unintelligible in a kinder way? I suggested (in my first post) that a quick glance over with a proofreader would have drastically helped this series. And I even included a positive comment that their typesetting was good.

I hope you have a nice day and stop assuming that critical feedback is always a negative comment or, as you said, a "mean" comment! ❤

Users who are viewing this thread