Dex-chan lover
I hope Mike Wazowski gets to live with Saitama after this arc is over

Also Murata with the flex, damn Psykos is hot

@bigtiddyoneesan You're a fucking retard for sure. Why didnt they rely on Saitama? Which fucking planet are you from? Nobody know about Saitama's strength besides Genos, King and anyone that literally live under his roof.
Also he redrawing the manga because he FOLLOW ONE and ONLY ONE's STORY. If you not even following the webcomic then go fucking suck your dick and read both and see if it make correlate that way because at the moment, it is not you dumb ass bitch. So change and redraw is necessary to keep the story in line.

Dex-chan lover
Flashy flash, dumb.
Saitama, dumb.
One-eyed girl, dumb.
Such a perfect dumb dumber dumbest trio.

not gonna lie I enjoyed watching Tatsumaki get hurt. Little sassy bitch deserved it

Dex-chan lover
All the details and hard work that Murata puts in any page makes me want that he just sit in a table with a huge glass La trappe Quadrupel beer and tell him that he deserves this moment of rest after he uploads a new chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Lolol is saitama getting a new roommate? Geno's, the doggy and now the Cyclops?
Many thanks

Double-page supporter
can confirm, tightening your intestines will make the hunger go away

Dex-chan lover
@Chrislasha

Well, that's interesting and all, but I was talking about the anime quality here. Sure, I agree that Demon Slayer manga was nothing that special (I think is not even on my personal top30 or so) and I truly believe the huge success and sales came from the amazing anime quality.

@rarewaifu
I have to disagree. Just reminding you people that I'm not shitting on OPM 1st season, it was truly well done, but FOR ME the quality was not breathtaking as the quality in the manga. And I really can't understand how you can say that OSTs and dialogues are what made the fights in the Demon Slayer anime good. The art-style, the visual effects, and all that stuff was truly amazing, I've never seen anything like it before.

one thing for sure from reading till this chap, the author hates genos for sure..... every time this dude pwr up. he has role to be cannon fodder to lose no matter how much he pwr up....

poor guy.....

Dex-chan lover
im disappointed with the story this chapter got. Too many fanservices makes story bad.

Genos surely jobs worse than the original version.

Users who are viewing this thread