Mano is so cute !! Especially with that plushie omg. And Lolol I keep on having to remind myself that bourbon is a girl . Tysm for this chapter!! It was so exciting and I love how they mentioned her antennaešŸ˜‚

Honestly what is Bourbonā€™s problem?? Like yeah, I get it, sheā€™s in love, thatā€™s her whole character so far. But why tf did she jump the MC liek that at the start and sheā€™s always so rude to her, what did she do to you??!?

Bourbon seems really unwise and out of wack. Why did she attack the First Prince out of no where? I get there's tension between the two Houses, but he's still royalty. Why would he also attack the scholar too? Both instances in public , of all places. If she wanted to simp the Highness so hard, she should be more wary to how her irrational actions may affect his image. Especially how the story repeatedly shows how important the upkeep of their public image is. She's obviously trying to get a rise out of Mano, but that's extremely childish and very unlike the actions of the knight protecting a royalty. One would easily presume she's the type to be all serious about the formality of the knights and all that jazz.

I. Just. Discovered. That. Bourbon. Is. A. Woman.

This is so mindblown.

Zmk

Didn't they mention it quite sometime ago when she opted to stay in her knights uniform than wear a dress for the ball.

I thought Bourbon being a woman was a secret she kept hidden but apparently everyone knew xā€™D

@shirokamisama considering it says "unnie" on some of the signs, and considering she/her pronouns are used, Bourbon is a woman.
Personally, I'm a bit disappointed, but it's the trope of the masculine-looking-woman-who-is-really-strong.

Fed-Kun's army
yall stupid af if you didnt catch on chaptterrrss ago that she was a woman. Mano called her ā€œsheā€ in this chap and if u still wanna question it you lot r straight up slow and stupid

@BonFkingBon hasn't it pretty much been implied that the crown prince keeps her around because she's loyal to him rather than his uncle, and he's somewhat fond of her.

Besides, I've read a lot of these stories and the knights' actions never really seem to affect their master. In fact, it's pretty much expected for knights to be aggressive, with the royal ones just having higher birth statuses.

If the real author is anonymous, they really should've anticipated a copy cat trying to cash in on the fame

Users who are viewing this thread