Every time it’s mentioned Bourbon is a woman everyone is shocked in the comments 😂

This is at least the third time it’s come up.

Fed-Kun's army
god i want to make so many memes of yall being surprised that bourbon is a girl... some of yall reading comprehension is... piss poor...
also she is pissing me off like maam? do you have to act deranged? do you have to act like you need to be shot with elephant-strength tranquilizer? maam? this is not a circus stop acting like a clown???

Did she finish the second book?!?!? She didn't if I remember correctly .

Double-page supporter
There’s too much shock about Bourbon being a woman and not enough talk about that stuffed bear holding on for its’ life during the duel.

OK, I feel like a weirdo now, based on everyone else's reaction.

I thought it was clear that not only is Bourbon a female but she's fanatically in love with her master and that's why she's so unhinged. Bourbon is Angela with a sword instead of a pen. Isn't the comparison the whole point of her character?

Dex-chan lover
Bourbon always on a attack for funsies lol
I get the feeling the prince wouldn't mind if rumours spread about them. His uncle would def. Kill her for sure though and the Duke would be upset about them

Aggregator gang
Oh fuck this shit is about to get real annoying if a fake sequel starts flying around 🙄🙄🙄

okay but.
1) the fact that mano was actually hurt she was more happy to see the clothes than him
2) also the fact that mano had the plushie on his back the ENTIRE time
asjklkdjsankjdklkas precious

Aggregator gang
Hmph If you're a real fan of an author, you'll not get fooled by a fake sequel. Good luck

🤔Noooooo there is no way in hell people will believe such a knock-off version of an amazing fan fic. But like who would publish a knock-off anyway🤔

Bruuuuuh Mano sparring with that plushie attached to his back neck area is cute lmao I wonder if he even remembers it being there

The one and only panel of Rayburn in this chapter is 😍😍😍

We got a copycat author.... ugh... time for more drama ....

I hope it don’t get unnecessary complicated or I might have to drop this :( if the so called crown princess try to get in the way and the duke take her side Imma be done with this. I take the pain personally.
And the whole time I thought bourbon was gay for the crown prince. Can’t believe bourbon is a She

Users who are viewing this thread