Fed-Kun's army
pleople who just discovered Bourbon is a woman.. did you really read the other chapters so far?

I really can’t hate Fredrick, it seems like he doesn’t really want his situation at all (being a crown prince), also I never really card about Bourbon, but rn she is really pissing me off for some reason.

Thx for the translation!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
Oooh! A new book? I thought she was still writing. Hmm.. oh well, lol. Thank you so much!

I didn’t know Bourbon was a girl and that she’s annoying. I also didn’t get to see my husbando Rayburn :(

to the people that acted as if finding out bourbon was actually a female was not a big reveal... did you actually read the past chapters? iirc miss bourbon was referred to in the masculine form, does not look considerably feminine (somewhat like the FL in emperor and his knight) and her liking the prince is not anything "weird" to tip me off since being homosexual is not something that red flags me into "might be a female!"

Fed-Kun's army
@vessalius No it's not a big reveal because it's already been mentioned/referenced in chapters long before this one. The crush wasn't the indicator, the "Miss" Bourbon, and her wanting to wear a dress gave it away a while back.

Lol, seriously, EVERY SINGLE CHAPTER people are going to be surprised Bourbon is a woman. Like EVERY. CHAPTER. It never fails............. people's failure to comprehend. Like I wonder what else they're missing out on if they STILL keep missing THIS.

Edit: Also, I really don't like Bourbon. But one thing I do respect is her loyalty. Like she will do anything for the prince. Even if that means watching him smile at someone else. She doesn't care as long as he's happy. She does her hardest to keep him close to the scholar as long as possible because thats when he's happy and smiling. She's a crazy bitch, but mission accomplished.

Angela said blink😂
I like how her natural reaction is to punch an attractive guy in their gut if they get too close to her

Dex-chan lover
i seriously am just finding out that Bourbon is a girl. i just thought it was a gay guy that wanted to crossdress

Users who are viewing this thread