Dex-chan lover
@Nyaalter most groups that translated it before won't touch it again because it will have or already has official translations
https://www.webnovel.com/comic/15227640605485101

Double-page supporter
@Kalec I doubt it's the official Translation: Webnovel.com is chinese and Korea and China doesn't have a good relationship. Plus, Webnovel.com is known to rip-off content or not asking if they can tranlsate. (For example, quite a number of novel are english webnovels but they were put there without the consent of the author. I already experienced it: "There is no Epic Loot, Only Puns" is there but it's not the author who did it)

Dex-chan lover
@Ovnidemon
Whatever the reputation may be, it is the official english release source.
Webnovel: THIS IS AN OFFICIAL LICENSED TRANSLATION FROM D&C MEDIA
Wikipedia: The novel has been licensed in English by Webnovel under the title Only I Level Up.

Published:
Papyrus
KakaoPage
Webnovel (English)

Double-page supporter
@Kalec Okay, I believe you (Though, I won't be reading there. I am trying to boycot China (and chinese companies) as much as possible, with the current events.)

Dex-chan lover
@SlyMonky
One of the 4 "orc generals" or whatever the strongest guys after Tusk were called. Each of them has unique design compared to the common orcs

@HuntvDM It's not their scan quality its Mangadex which is compressing the image and making it blurry. I just read their same scans on a different site and it was all HD

Korea isn't an island it's a peninsula, I thought they were talking about Japan for a second

Users who are viewing this thread