Fed-Kun's army
@Raffro She's
dead, and
technically always has been.
She's a incarnate soul trapped in a training program.

@ramawa It's okay, except for the part where it sounds like a euphemism for masturbation.

@ramawa no, I liked it too.
It just got me wondering: Is there anyone aside from a few S-ranks who can actually clear a gate solo?

He doesn't actually think to send ant to fight her right?... or i wonder that he will send the lowest in his army to see if she can handle that much of threat, like ordinary soldier but on pair with A+/S hunters

This whole thing of testing Cha Hae-In for the excuse or pretext of not letting her into his guild, and justifying that "she is not strong enough", is one of the two parts that is most disappointing of the novel and the MC. In this one, the author portrays him so abnormally stupid and dense that all this semi arc is insufferable and almost makes me "throw the towel" with the novel, you'll have to endure it until this bullshit is over.

In addition, the argument with which he tries to justify his attitude towards Hunter Cha is so badly carried that it doesn't hold the character that until now the MC has shown, and then later on, it turns out that he does want something with her!! ...Honestly, the author could have spared us this crap.

Dex-chan lover
Oh so she's dead and Jinwoo can't figure it out.

fantastic.

I got to the words "COMFORTBLY" and "SUTUATION" and had to scroll back up to check and, to my surprise, this chapter apparently had a proofreader. Because it sure goddamn felt like it didn't.

@ilvanezzo omg lol tbh I got maybe 1 grammar mistake and I didn't care.... but now u mentioned there are spelling mistakes while I didnt even realize there were any 😂😂😂

For those who said there's a lot of mistakes, lmfao even if a chapter have a proofreader, mistakes will still happen, plus editing a panel is hard af.

Users who are viewing this thread