im going to guess that he is going to test her resolve to see if she does stand up to the opponent that nearly killed her and does not run away

@CraftedByTech
Naaaa he doesn't want test anything. He just wants her to give up on the idea of joining his guild, so he put an imposible task. And that's fine and all, if it were well argued, but the way the author does it and justifies it's pathetic. And the problem is that she doesn't run away or give up, which makes the Ant King see her as a threat and almost kill her again.

@Knighting How is he dense? He barely knows her, and wouldn't you be suspicious of a S Class hunter suddenly joining your guild after a "big event" i would be. Her blushing could mean anything, like one of her main reasons is "he smelt good" try to say that in a job interview

@jackty89 lets look at it from his perspective he saved a girls life now said girl want to join his newly made guild that gibes her 0 benefits she was asked why and she blushed and couldnt look him in the eye she said it was to live comfortably but she could've joined any other guild with better treatment yet she chose the one with the guy that saved her

put this scenario infront of anyone and they would think that the girl is in love

i wanna start reading the LN, which chapter would this season start around? thanks :))

The LN's author sucked at it... Looks like we'll finally get a proper
romance 🙂

I hope the authors don't give her the Sakura treatment of making her strong but barely doing anything :/ She has potential for both battle and to try and make Jung Woo more relatable and humanized

Dex-chan lover
MC went from "The weakest hunter" (which surely would have built an ingrained "loser" mentality in him) to a super-powerful pseudo-psychopath (as he loses bits of his human emotions).
I'm really not surprised that he's highly suspicious of a girl who approaches him, not as an "older sister" nor a "younger sister".

If the author is so inclined to do so, she could be the "anchor" to keeping him "human"/humane.

Cha best girl. Fight me.
Also she could have just said I don't want to be in a guild where everyone smells bad.

Aggregator gang
wow... solo play as in...
playing fetch by yourself
hiding the pickle with your hand
finding nemo
whankamole
handydandypocketgirlfriend
the swish-army wife
etc etc

why solo play

Users who are viewing this thread