This manga is brutal in just the right ways.
Even the common people are supporting the physical manifestation of Chainsaw fear.

I'm sad now....even more sad at the thought of power dying. But I'm upset because I thought makima controlled Aki. But he seemed possessed by the gun devil. Or did Makima just make Aki look like he was possessed by the gun devil so Denji would hate the gun devil. Actually, I'm sure that's what actually happened. She's the control devil, and she controlled what Aki perceived in this situation. But I'm confused about how Aki got his body fused with guns.

Miv

Aggregator gang
watch the mc twerk on his corpse in the next chapter i swear to god

Fed-Kun's army
So, Denji did have a little bit of humanity left in him after all. He was able to cry for somebody. Good for him.

Nooo Aki 😭 goddamn it I knew he was gonna die but I didn’t want to accept it

Aggregator gang
Is the Future Devil fucking T posing in front of Aki's body?

So future devil is the self-fulfilling prophecy type.

This shit wouldn't have happened if he hadn't told Aki he was going to be killed by Denji. Or at least certainly not in this way. By being told as much he ran to Makima, and she enslaved him and ultimately cornered the gun devil such that he possessed Aki and then- for whatever reason- decided to run Denji down.

Aki's death checks out. A powerful devil would never enter such a contract for such a low cost without some kind of mitigating factor. Future Devil would on'y do it for someone who was dying extremely soon. This ain't a charity.

pnqeBmPnp

Users who are viewing this thread