Is seems the author love to killing every character on this series on worst way...

Much as I liked Aki, I can't find it in me to care much about this. It's just an irritation, really, because we always knew it would go like this for all the likeable characters. Only Denji and Makima have any real plot armor, and theirs will probably run out by the end too.

Dex-chan lover
Loli Power on the front cover!!!

Well now, Aki died, just as he predicted, then the next one is... Power!? ;n;

Personal Speculation
This is all part of Makima's plan. We've seen that she's able to manipulate even corpses(see her being able to escape hell), and that she is really willing to do anything to achieve her goals. I wouldn't put it past her to have forced Aki and Gun to merge, have a confrontation with Denji, which would cause Denji to *something*(break, evolve, grow angry) and awaken the "Demon the frightens Demons"
Considering what Future said, I'm really worried for Power :(

Dex-chan lover
They should really add tragedy to the genre. At least Aki died happy seeing his brother again

Dex-chan lover
I like how this author uses his character deaths not in any meaningless or over-dramatic way.
I like how it was pretty clear from the start that Aki will probably die in the progress of the story and the author really made the most out of that moment I could imagine. Now to see if he stays dead. Hopefully, for that would make his death as real as the death of beloved character as his should be.

Fed-Kun's army
Aki died with a smile on his face, that was probably the best way to for him to go. Pity it had to break Denji in the process.
Pawa-ko is next. Though I wonder if her death will come straight away or later. The only way I could see her fighting Denji would be if Nyako died and she went crazy and started absorbing the blood of randoms which would consequently make her go feral or something, but its probably something else.

@Arob9 he's asserting his dominance. HIS house.
That fucker probably can't even be contained, just content in pretending for fun (or maybe he was just waiting for Aki all along).

Double-page supporter
"the trio" by Ennio Morricone is now eternally stuck with this chapter for me
don't question why I was listening to the good, the bad, and the ugly's ost while reading chainsaw man

Dex-chan lover
Oh God no, please... please tell me that power won't be the next one to die 😭

And here I was sitting with a glimmer of hope in my heart, that Aki would somehow be turned back and that this wasn't it yet.
Silly me.

But still, great chapter. The future was best after all it seems!

Users who are viewing this thread