what a trash translation like wtf
even if english was your third langauge you would've done it better

Didn't even see all the errors at first until I checked the comments. My brain just corrected everything for me, am not going to say anything against the translation since am not one of those people

thanks for the earlier chapter release

As always, if you're going to snipe something, at least do a better job than the previous guys.

You aren't, so don't bother.

Group Leader
Mate, I get the fact that you want to deliver the newest chapter for the readers. Typesetting is good enough but the translation is just, no.

Should've just saved your time and effort on something else since we're getting a release from Striptease pretty soon anyways.

Group Leader
I don't understand why people are complaining about snipes, just wait for the other group to post their translations. The only 'advantage' for posting first is that the first one gets taken by aggregrators.

@Ireadeverything

Same, I need to recheck this chapter after reading these comments lol

Double-page supporter
@sterven
please don't let this chapter be focused on used goods shes fucking boring.
Ignored. Here, have a pity @
6RdeGQz.gif

Even ignoring the half-assed translation, there are literally 16 pages missing from the chapter.

I legit had an ex wait outside my place of employment until I got off work. Even if she had known when i normally got off work I was working a management shift so I had to close. She waited for me for 11 hours not knowing when I would leave. I hauled ass to my car and flew home. was legitimately one of the scariest things that's ever happened to me. So all that to say I'll be happy when shitty stalker bro isn't in this manga anymore

When people are insulting the TL more than the incels hating on ....."used goods" you know you fucked up majorly

Aggregator gang
People are so double standard, i agree that sniping is bad taste and all but coming here complaining while reading the chapter and saying it has bad TL and missing pages just shows the beggars you are, if you truly support the the original TL report the chapter and wait for their release

Group Leader
There are 2 types of people in this world.One which fucking hste snipes and one which dont rlly give a fuck as long as they can read the fucking chapter even with a bad translation lol.

Users who are viewing this thread