Dex-chan lover
Did he deleted 'intuition' for 'clean' ?

HUH?!

thank you for the translation

Group Leader
@SilverSun How else would he get into situations he could have easily avoided if he instantly killed his opponent before they acted?

Dex-chan lover
IDK about exchanging intuition for clean, was there nothing else?

Dex-chan lover
he exchanged Intuition with Clean? that doesn't seem like an equivalent exchange

Dex-chan lover
As others have noted, it really seems odd to use equivalent exchange to swap Intuition with Clean. For combat, Intuition is clearly more useful.

That said, since it's an equivalent exchange, can't he just swap it back once he's done cleaning? Also, clean is not a skill he can obtain from eating monster meat he's cooked, whereas I would expect him to be able to easily regain the skill intuition by fighting monsters. In fact, he could really abuse this: kill a monster, dismantle it and cook it, start eating, gain the skill, use equivalent exchange on the gained skill, continue eating, gain the skill again, use equivalent exchange again, take another bite, etc. That said, we don't know how equivalent exchange works; could he choose any skill? How did he get to be able to replace intuition with clean?

Dex-chan lover
Well that was a waste of paper and ink lmao ah well 🤷‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
So the shitty noble that wanted to buy her is the one behind her master's murder, huh.
Good heavens, would you look at the time?

QtUewx9.png

@SilverSun @Elite4Harmon @Doomer
Did you not think he can just change it back?

Dex-chan lover
It would be a good idea to use [Intuition] for the exchange. That skill was an inferior version of [Wild Intuition], so it was useless for me since I already had [Wild Intuition].

From the WN, so not really shown in the manga but, he has no reason to keep Intuition. 🤷‍♂️

Double-page supporter
@exxp @Doomer @Kireato @Tearsax According to the WN (and jagfanbb) "It would be a good idea to use [Intuition] for the exchange. That skill was an inferior version of [Wild Intuition], so it was useless for me since I already had [Wild Intuition]." Seems a bit odd to leave that part out though.

That was some lazy tragic backstory even for isekai standard lol. Might as well just leave the girl's past as a secret tbh.

Dex-chan lover
@sosiick

i mean why not?
she was taken in by a loving family, but then wrongfully accused of murdering her master. framed, even.
as a result she was sold as a slave.

it's simple, believable and adds a bit of character

Users who are viewing this thread