Fed-Kun's army
Can someone remind me who Seal is? Was he like the crown Prince's lover? Thanks for the translation btw <3

@Pandoot well the bf of the crown prince was called Syl in CH 1 so I guess Seal and Syl could be the same person with a different translation

And yet the brother will still end up thinking she stAgEd iT

I wonder who’s messing with his mind?.. my best bet is Seal/Syl for now but I just can’t find a motive?

@cronosuscz This is 6.1 which is part of a chapter, so there's gonna be 6.2, 6.3, probably. I'm not sure why but sometimes Japanese manga sites release chapters in parts. Maybe it gives the mangaka more time or it's just to get content out faster.

Dex-chan lover
The guy Octavia saved is named Sylvester, or Syl for short.

Suggest that translators make a quick naming amendment for this chapter and keep the name in mind for future releases.

Dex-chan lover
I'm almost one hundred percent he is supposed to be saying "Her Highness" on page 3, not "His Highness".

Dex-chan lover
each time I see this pop up, I confuse it with another manga (which ends up making me very confused as I read this) which I am more curious about, but have somehow misplaced somewhere in my memory.

Anyone remember the name of the one where a girl has reincarnated as a dukes daughter and transformed her territory into a super isolationist region with everything from trains to guns, and the story is about how some prince gets married to her as a form of exile, and is very surprised at what he ends up seeing there? There is also some form of subplot about her being a fujoshi and forcing her new husband to have sex with his bodyguard against his will (which is why I confuse those two).

edit: found it! it was Daites Ryou Koubouki

SO SHORT!!!! :(
tytyty for translate this tho!!

@feha https://mangadex.org/title/37262/daites-ryou-koubouki ?

Dex-chan lover
@peachyv esmee_n101 yup, thats the one. I did manage to find it just before you posted (except not quite: NU doesnt seem to have it), and also a forum post mentioning that the author passed away? So I guess it wont be completed :/

Well, that was short. Will the guy still plot against her or be overtaken by her kindness in saving his life? Or will he somehow push the blame on her and claim his carriage went out of control due to her machinations? We shall see.

Thanks for the update!

@NoSoup same. Not sure. One would hope he'd realize that she's not the mastermind, but then again, he may think that she planned it in order to save him and throw the prince off the sent. Both are plausible. Heh.

@peachyv they're probably doing it in parts for quicker releases.

Has anyone tried contacting @blackbunii to see if Daites Ryou Koubouki https://mangadex.org/title/37262/daites-ryou-koubouki got dropped?

@feha

Dex-chan lover
@thedragonlord no clue, but I would argue you can see that it got dropped simply by looking at the date for the latest chapter (2 months ago equates to dropped, I would argue).
That said, if the forum post (and the source it referred to: https://www.mangaupdates.com/authors.html?id=36661) I mentioned is correct (the one about author passing away), it might be the adaptations publisher that dropped (axed) it rather than the tl.
All that said, I actually have no clue either way :d

Users who are viewing this thread