I sort of wonder if the one doing the mind controlling is the god they keep referring to.

I sort of take this as a twist on the saying "word of God" when an author says something about a setting. If you're a fujo, you know there is an inordinate amount of convenient bl pairs in any setting, and it's also not unusual to have a backstory of "I'm not gay but I fell in love with you" for really no reason except for that's what the author wanted.

Consider the fact that the king has a child with a woman but also said he could not oppose god. Was he actually straight but was bent towards a bl partner for the setting? Consider the commoner knights indicating homosexuality is not so widespread outside of the nobility (the setting of the novels). Consider how the lead is against giving her potential children, circumventing the convenient system enacted by the author.

Though I guess that would be a bit dark for an action romcom!

Dex-chan lover
Suddenly, an action scene.
I might need some material to back that, but aren't shojo writers love carriage scenes as an action/climax scenes?

Dex-chan lover
:O and this is why her brother always think its her endangering his lover boy? Just because she is always close by when the dangerous situation happens tot hat guy??
Many thanks

@feha in either case, that's horrible! I mean, poor person & their families! 😭 Not to mention fans & an incomplete work! Son

Hopefully, if the original author passed, then like as has happened in the past, they told someone how the story was to end so that it could be completed. Either way—gasp!

I wonder if @blackbunii can tell us what got dropped. Either way, my prays for the person/their friends/family.

@Alaena Nooooooooooo!!! 😭😭😭😭😭

[Begins laughing maniacally] Author of epically funny reincarnation comic with trope about MC dying in accident and then being reincarnated and transported to another world, dies in accident. 🤣🤣🤣🤦🤦‍♂️ Okay—that's darkly sadly funny.

I guess I hope that the creator ends up with an afterlife as epically funny and appealing as their comic. :3

RIP Sensei.

BTW, @Alaena was it an adaptation or original comic, and if it was a LN adaptation, was it the LN author or the comic illustrator adapting the novel?

Note: After further research reading the note on the MangaDex page, it said that the author of the LN died in a traffic accident in August 2017. Tragic and darkly amusing for the irony and similarity to their character. That said, volume 8 of the light novel had been released. Does anyone know how far the comic has gone in terms of the LN? What volume is the comic adaptation currently on?

@ruta That's so meta that I kinda wish it were the real story. Fujoshi transported into the novel versus fujoshi writing the novel. Dunno if it would work, but I'd like to see it just the same.

@TheDragonLord and @feha :
Many thanks about your discussion which lets me discover "Daites ryou koubouki", it is a fun read (albeit I'm afraid the story will never finish)

Users who are viewing this thread