So much character growth! So proud of her! 😭

Thank you for translating this new chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
I had to reread the first season to understand why Ivona thought this way to pass the trial. There is very little reason for her to not trust Claude considering everything they've been through at this point. She's also armed with her previous experience with being in an abusive relationship and has shown that she is smart enough to know the difference. As shown though, it's hard to simply forget the trauma and this reaffirmation is a good way to start the second season.

Dex-chan lover
Victory! Ivona has grown so much. 😭

Yeah, I would say that she has no reason to place less than absolute faith in her man now. That said, if he ever does change, then she should have the confidence to be decisive at that point as well.

Dex-chan lover
I know that it won't happen, but if Claude betrayed her also, this would have been a lot more interesting to read.

i'm very confused maybe it's the long break between s1 and s2 or something, whats up with this trial to get a power boost. I thought her whole thing was the regional fruit used to make a magic boosting potion.

Contributor
Well now, should'a taken that date in those romantic ruins you were thinking about earlier, before busting them up, hmm...?

Their poor honeymoon XD

@legendaryswordsman: TL;DR the fruit gets its power from the magical pillar they were yoinking from the ruins; the fruit potions weren't going to be ready in time for the demon-lord showdown. (because apparently they need to ferment for a year or some such to be good enough, by which time the apocalypse would be in full swing).

None of which has yet to be important to the plot beyond giving them a reason to go lovey-dovey camping in deadly ruins, mind.

@ Pokari but that wouldn't make any logical sense in the original world where she didn't know about the potion someone else came up with it and had it ready in time.

The real mastermind was Tristan and I swear that's why he's the character that I despise the most. He abused the only family member that truly cared for him, he was the only ally in Ivona's mind in her first life but he took everything that was important for her just because of his huge greediness; he manipulated her stupid father and played him so he'll abuse her even more and ofc, her idiotic ex-fiance, but I don't care much about the blonde jerk because he's brainless so we know he'll lose everything without Ivona anyways. But her cousin... geez. He deserves the worst! >n<

Ofc Claude would never do so, he's a loyal, loving, and good puppy. Ty for your effort guys!

Users who are viewing this thread