To people saying it is unavailable.. you can either clear your cache, use incognito or use another browser.

It might feel like a cop out or a repeat of her old schtick of trusting too much but I think it's actually really brave of her to keep trusting despite having come from a traumatizing past. Besides, she's not doing it blindly now. The Duke has shown her time and time again that his words and actions are consistent with protecting her and doing right by her. Hell, the guy even refused to rest and run himself ragged during this trip. Protecting and treasuring the Duke also happens to align with what she needs to do: defeat the demon king and survive it. They'll need to work together for that to happen. Teamwork makes the dream work yo. If she's closed off and trusts no one but herself, she's not invincible (even with the ruin's power) and she would've totally failed the test if she went that route.

@BearSenpai I had the same issue! You have to clear your browser's cache (or read it in incognito mode), and it should work just fine!

@immortaljellyfish I completely agree, I love her character. She's really mentally strong to be able to keep trusting someone after all that. She learned from her mistakes and isn't trusting people blindly either. Being untrustful when you've been betrayed is natural, but it's also very unfair to the people around you who haven't wronged you yet and treated you with care. You're not trusting them because of how someone else treated you, it's unfair. Realizing it is hard, and even once you've understood it still takes a LOT of self improvement (and often therapy) to be able to trust again. But I'm glad she didn't close herself.

Seriously, that whole scene of how it would've played out if she didnt leave them was so hard to watch. I'm so happy That such a fate didn't befall her

um anyone know why mine is still showing up as 'unavailable'? i clicked on this once before it was authorized, again 2 hours ago, and a third time just now. it's just me cuz everyone else seems to have read the chap in the comments, someone help 😭

So, um, if the pillar was the source for the special Kiridian fruits, does this mean no more golden summoner-boosting fruit juice for everyone else? I mean, I guess Yay for the evil demon summoners being nerfed but didn't she just screw the rest of the Good Guys too? I was kinda hoping she was gonna take Julia and Lady FameGrace and preferably some commoners and start a battalion of female summoners.

Dex-chan lover
@meijune Try opening the chapter again, but this time press ctrl+F5 if it still shows up as unavailable. That'll often shake things loose as it were when content on a website isn't showing for you even though it should.

Users who are viewing this thread