Dex-chan lover
@Mister_Susan I agree with holding for moderation, but I feel that it should be held even tighter, enough that users don't see the unapproved chapter in the list. When they approve it, they already update the release time. Like right now it says like "17mins ago", while earlier it was "37 mins ago".

The other issue is that if you look at an unapproved chapter, that error gets cached on the computer, and you have to wait it out, or wrestle things. Ctrl+F5, or wipe cache, or incognito mode.

With Korean stuff I've gotten used to checking the Title page to make sure I'm not clicking on a second chapter of a pair, so I didn't have this issue today.

@newboi you might have to change some settings
Try out using original images instead of compressed
And also try out changing the servers to see if it works

@zkrebs1812 Would you mind explaining where I can find those settings, I'm also getting "chapter unavailable" and I'm not very familiar with the setting on this platform. Thanks 🙂

Er...a very heartwarming moment and all but excuse me? Did he escape from the crumbling ruins while carrying her? As in, is that pillar designed so that everyone who accesses it DIES, whether it’s through overwhelming negative emotions or heavy rubble?

Dex-chan lover
So she is making the same mistake again.
What happened with the premise of a heroine that would put emotion away and focus on herself and her objectives?

Really wish this would have gone another way - where she could declare that she now believes in herself more than anyone else.
Sure, you're in love with Claude but that's basically what you were feeling for Baron too. So blinded with love that you forgot you are your own person. I really had high hopes for this chapter, I think all of us saw the "test" coming but this is really disappointing tbh.
Thank you for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread