0% body fat

Oh, so the match will end in a shocking twist when both fighters die of organ failure.

Kidding aside, I love the art in this chapter, and can't wait to see the rest of this match.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the translation!

The name of the chapter... Oh boy, I can hear it...

(BELIEVE IN YOURSEEEELF, FLYING HIGH NOOOOW)

Dex-chan lover
@lead36 Raian is an absolute monster. It was stated a few times that he fought without using a single Kure Clan technique and only his physical might, which lead to his defeat the last tournament. It's assumed that when he actually uses techniques, he'll be many times more deadly. I can't wait.

Dex-chan lover
What if one of them dodged the charge and the other went running straight out of the ring?

The fight may or may not be over. If it's not over Julius might still lose. If it is over, he could still lose if his opponent dies, lol. (If the art wasn't exaggerated as usual, Toa's spine would be quite broken now.)

I wonder where the "defeat by killing the opponent" card will be used. It would be fitting for Raian to not give a shit and kill his opponent or for Ryuki to be pushed there, but these would be kinda too "expected". Raian getting killed would be more flashy and would have higher shock value (even though I kinda like him). Wakatsuki could one-shot overkill someone by accident. Or it could be one of the random purgatory guys doing it as a flex. Agito/Ryuki killing Yumigahama sounds likely too.

Dex-chan lover
Mans just said
GBVS_Ladiva_cH.png

The trend says he's probably gonna lose, but I'm rooting so hard for Julius here. GERMAN ENGINEERING

Julius is strong, no questioning that. But without techniques, that's all he can reach.

Users who are viewing this thread