Dex-chan lover
@KeiosKod it might be the exact same Win / Loss order of matches as in Shuumatsu no Valkyrie, due to both having the same match order and participants as listed in the Ragnarok lore used there. Might just be a coincidence, who knows.

All we know for sure Raian will stomp whoever he fights. He's our almost protagonist golden boy who fights on the "good" side now!

Dex-chan lover
I can only describe this chapter as B I G. Regardless of who wins this time, the ring will definitely have lost after the fight. I'm surprised it didn't just explode from the first move. Speaking of which, Julius seems to have a penchant for making his fist punch collide with his opponent's.

Banned
That first move is definitely a callback to Julius vs Wakatsuki down to the screaming referee. I can only call this fight as massive and powerful, the background also help creating the atmosphere that those two are giants fighting on their own terms.

Awesome Chapter, but Toa's Arm was waaay exaggerated when he open his arms to receive Julius' strike, still quite good!

Pathetic, If it was Machio he would win with just 1 hand and other behind his back. Its a shame Machio is currently focused on teaching 4 girls in his gym at the moment

Double-page supporter
GYAAAAAA

This is the cliffhanger that kills all cliffhangers

Based Hokuto no Gun and props to prophet for the godly cleaning and to stray and tambur for the awesome typeset work!

@Dorunga
Er.. Costumized? They're filthy rich already to afford it.. Probably

Dex-chan lover
I could say many things about this chapter, but a simple Fuck Yeah sums it all up.-

Fed-Kun's army
Please let us have this one as the first serious fight in this tournament.

Users who are viewing this thread