19848971_1314534155312608_1525668830_n.gif

Dex-chan lover
@Rozzak
Whoever you want, both, or neither. Everyone is equally at fault. Everyone is equally right in their desire for vengeance.

Fed-Kun's army
I call Bullshit, guy just wiped out everyone like it was nothing.
Feels like author just needed all the witches "gone" so the story could prgress.

Dex-chan lover
@cor3zone No, the humans aren't justified at all, the witches are also bitch in their own way but humans basicaly genocided them for the lolz.

Also that random asshole killing all the witches in one blow is such bulshit, way to kill an interesting plot and that didn't make the random asshole look any cooler or threatening.

Damn...witches are gone nooooooooooooooo....!!!!
What am i gonna do about my witch harem now!!!!!

Group Leader
@BalrogDeMorgoth This got licensed by seven seas so I was worried nobody would take it up after we drop it.
Also, I agree with you this turned bad so fast 😰 I felt like I wasted time on it.
Don't forget the king's wife that could be a witch plot point.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh I still don't get the purpose of this boy in this genocide. And that girl, I'm wondering if she still can stays pure with her own idealist 'no kill policy no matter what' after witnessing her own kind getting killed

Aggregator gang
Lol the girl should’ve died too, damn it

The Witches are fodders

@Syanindita The basic premise of the mc was for when his teacher died he'd use his pen at the tree of life for the witches to revive her with all her memories but as you saw he chose not to do that and brought back the girl knowing the witches were just using him just like how the humans were using him.

@BalrogDeMorgoth @relic626 @Invader_Retro
Well, technically Yamato is Director of Security (chapter 3 and 4). So one of the strongest and the most important people in the Empire. Also Empire haves anty-magic technology (device/bomb was like AOE) so I guess his swords uses it (like close distance only? Or vs weak magic only?) and it cut through that witch barrier and she was surprised how it was just nullified.

As for rest wait for next 2 chapters and pretty much chapter 16 (release next month) will be probably key in setting up the story.

Double-page supporter
Why need a magic disabling machine.. when they have a weapon than can wipe out a witch army in one swing and he didnt even break a sweat ?? seriously. None of their own soldiers got cut up too ? Why ? How much more asspull is there going to be ?

And sadly, I kinda wanted the witch (anna?) who could give the MC some stick to survive.. But I guess she died.

Contributor
Urgh. Reviving dorothee was a mistake, she will probably stay useless and annoying for a lonnng time.

Users who are viewing this thread