Dex-chan lover
@WillLi
We don't know the true past, or the true intentions of either side. All we have so far is their respective propaganda. I'm withholding my judgment, seeing as currently both sides are monsters, that's my stance.

@BalrogDeMorgoth
Wow, going after me instead of my arguments really proves me wrong, huh? Wonder who is spouting dumb bullshit here.

Dex-chan lover
@cor3zone Yeah, one sided information from both camp telling us the same thing, even the emperor of the humans : they are killing the witches for the lulz cause they aren't usefull anymore.

And what atrocity did the witches commit ? oh yeah, none, now you can sit down and stop with your nonsense.

Nobody care what you believe, the story is there and both side tell us the same things : this is what they did and why they did it, both side agree on that.

It doesn't strenghen your point, not at all.

No, everyone with a brain's point : The witches are bitches in their own way but aren't nearly as bad as the humans.

Your point : 'REEEEEE, DA WYTCH !!!! JUST AS BAD !!!! DEY DESERVED IT !!'

Everyone's counter : No, this is dumb, the witches didn't even DO anything beyond talking trash that was immediatly proved impossible to actualy happen and wouldn't even be worst for humans since THEY ALREADY HAVE MASSIVE SLAVES POPULATIONS.

Your counter-nonsense 'NOOOOO !!!!! TWO SIDES !!! who cares if the two sides tell us the same !!!!'

'y-y-y-you weren't nice to me while debunking me so it mean all those paragraphes destroying every nonsense i'v throw around to defend my dumb point doesn't exist and you just attacked me !!!!', lol, really grasping at straw at this point.

Also it's easy to answer your question : You, you're the one bulshitting here.

Dex-chan lover
@cor3zone But we -do- know the genocide <.< both sides have straight up mentioned it. And the people in the -present- at the council want to kill all the witches without discussion. And they want to kill the MC for merely having been an apprentice. And with genocide, it doesn't matter the excuse, it's always the wrong answer unless you're dealing with a literal hive mind where everyone is thinking the same thoughts. For Genocide to have been right, -literally- every witch, not figuratively but literally every witch would've had to have evil intentions to do mortal harm to the planet or the humans. I don't think I need to explain how even with we know it's safe to assume that's not true.

The idea that "both sides are monsters so I'm withholding judgement" is the exact opposite of what you should do. Because no one is hiding their evil, it's all out there for us to see. The humans were evil in the past and now. The witches are evil now, and we don't have enough info to know about the past. But both sides have inexcusable plans for heinous acts, and we know that for a fact because they themselves admitted it, not the other side, so judge them for that. You're making yourself look like a fool because you're running away from the truth. And even the people who are saying "Humans did evil so doing evil back isn't evil" look more rational than you because they're at least facing up to the truth of the situation and coming to a conclusion.

Dex-chan lover
@BalrogDeMorgoth
Wow, I feel like I may get a stroke from reading your comments. Are you having fun, raging against someone reasonable that disagrees with you? Is your brain so small you can't handle the idea of two conflicting opinions? Nobody cares what I believe, yet you all started responding to my comment. For some reason. Wasn't me who started this.

Dex-chan lover
@WillLi I'm not even saying 'Humans did evil so doing evil back isn't evil', I'm saying wanting to enslave humans now, especialy when it's literally proven to be a fantasy that can't ever happen since they all got one shotted by a random, isn't nearly as bad as what the humans did because A : they didn't actualy do shit in the end and B : The humans ALREADY have a massives slaves populations that they massacre for the lulz so in the end, it wouldn't even make shit worst for the humans themself (except the evil ones who owns said slaves but they deserve it so who cares what's good for them).

So yeah, the witches are bitches but saying they are as bad the humans here is utter nonsense.

@cor3zone You're not being reasonable, buddy, at all, you're just throwing a fanfiction around while going 'lalalalalala i'm right' at everyone trying to explain the manga to you.

That's not raging, that's tearing apart your nonsense while laughing at it.

'y-y-y-y-yu brain smol !!!' say the dude who was crying about me being mean two seconds ago, I guesse that mean I'm right even by your own standards.

> Guy scream his nonsense in the comments and 'and i'm right !!!' and 'I won't accept what the manga actualy say !!!'

> Start crying and say he didn't start it when everyone correct him.

fucking hilarious.

Group Leader
@cor3zone I never said they were trash* lol you said both sides are equal in wanting vengeance but up till this point the witches still have done nothing to the humans lol and mc a HUMAN killed them for his master.
one-sided information
It is what she discovered after research lol and she realized their mistakes.
My point is, both are trash
Until we see why things played out the way it did it's still on the humans for doing this with a weak justification🕵️‍♂️
The king was manipulated so what? No other human was shown standing up for the witches aside from mc.
The point is saying both are trash based on what? At this point,the Witches have a clean slate 🤷‍♂️
Not trying to argue with you lol or make anyone mad just saying wait till you see witches side to judge.

Dex-chan lover
@WillLi
Never once did I state that genocide, or whatever bullshit anyone has done, is right. I do realize that what is right, and what is possible or true, are rarely the same thing.

You are literally stating I should judge one side on a lack of information? We don't know if the witches were good or bad before, so they must be better than humans? Fuck off with that bullshit.

I'm running away from the truth? I'm literally here saying both sides are trash, and you agree. So what exactly is the issue? That I don't subscribe to the same exact worldview as you, and all the clowns spouting bullshit about me as a person? Fuck off, again.

I. Don't. Care. If. You. Agree. I stated my point, and I'm defending it. Nothing stated so far has proven me wrong.

Dex-chan lover
'C-c-c-clowns !!!!!!' Lol, someone is upset they got their dumbass point slapped and only got laughed at for their weak ass attempt at defending their failure XD

Dex-chan lover
@Invader_Retro
I literally am waiting to see the witches side. Currently, both sides are evil, both sides are capable of atrocities. Both sides have a valid reason to desire vengeance. Am I saying humans did the right thing? Fucking no. Am I saying witches have also done some serious bullshit? Fucking yes.

@BalrogDeMorgoth
You're looking really reasonable there, buddy. 😂

Dex-chan lover
@cor3zone What's the reason for vengeance for the human side and what did the witches actualy do ? Because you keep saying that but there's nothing in the manga supporting your shit (almost like you're wrong and everyone see that.)

'Y-y-y-you look reasonable !!!!' Keep your cope coherent, buddy, you're the one who tried to play the 'i'm reasonably disagreeing' before crying about people being clowns and stomping on your dumbass point, I said from the start I'm just laughing at the nonsense you're spewing.

Dex-chan lover
@BalrogDeMorgoth
This is fucking hilarious. 😂

You have yet to provide evidence that I am wrong. A lack of evidence doesn't cut it, since that is literally part of my point.

Dex-chan lover
@cor3zone 'l-l-l-lack of evidence !!!'

The evidence is called 'what actualy happened in the story', buddy.

Witches : They genocided us because we weren't useful anymore !!!!

Humans : We genocided them cause we didn't need them anymore !!!!

You : REEEEEEEEEEE.

Your point is bad and you should feel bad.

How about you tell us the valid reason the humans want revenges like you've kept telling us they have despite the humans themself saying otherwise in the actual story ? And how about you tell us what the witches actualy did bad despite the humans also telling us they didn't actualy do shit ? You suddenly start crying to me about evidence but you've kept affirming shit that just doesn't happen in the story and based on jackshit beyond 'I refuse to believe otherwise'.

And I agree, your dumb flailing is hilarious to witness.

Group Leader
Am I saying witches have also done some serious bullshit? Fucking yes.
yes so far in retaliation to their enslavement and genocide🤔
So far we got nothing from them doing anything bad to even think like this is the entire point.
We have nothing on their past to even form a theory as to why they deserve to have some humans wanting vengeance....while the humans themselves have admitted their mistakes.
Currently, both sides are evil, both sides are capable of atrocities.
You mean the evil ones that were planning something and got annihilated before they could do anything? 🤷‍♂️
Both sides have a valid reason to desire vengeance
What is the reason the humans have? sorry if I missed something but you didn't mention it yet.

Dex-chan lover
@cor3zone if you withhold judging the action in a situation like this, then you are implying that there is the possibility for their actions to be redeemed or excused. You are not a judge, you're not making final decisions that have some course of consequence right now. Yes, we don't have all the information, but no one is expecting you to see into the future of the manga, they're expecting you to evaluate what is there and what seems likely based on that information.

@BalrogDeMorgoth I didn't say you were, however 'less evil' is not about reason, but action. The witches are equally evil to the humans right now. They're not as -violent- and the witches behavior might be the humans fault, but it is equally as evil. Saying otherwise would be like saying that the villain of a certain real life war that was squeal to another huge war wasn't all that evil. Because the first war started by his country just standing up for their bro country that's royalty got assassinated, but after the war was over the villain's country go hit with war reparations that nearly crippled the country. But all his genocide in the squeal isn't -as- evil because the only reason it happened is cause all the big countries treated his country like shit. It's literally the same thing. I don't know how much we're allowed to talk about that subject here, but that should be enough for you to get what I'm talking about if you were in high school before 2010. Don't know about the new education system and what they teach.

Dex-chan lover
@WillLi No, I really don't see what you're talking about, the witches didn't do anything yet, so their actions can't be equal the humans cause they actualy took no actions at all.

No, it's not the same at all, the genocide is way eviler than freaking economic section, what are you even talking about ? It's not even comparable to the situation here, it's even the exact opposite, the witches are the one being genocided there, their goal after winning being to enslave humans (which all witches aren't even on board with), slavery that humans already practice to a laughably evil level, I have no idea how it can be considered equal to starting a genocide because of economic sanctions and how any of those acts are moraly equivalent.

Economic sanctions are way less evil than enslaving genocidial slavers which is way less evil than a genocide, that's pretty obvious to me.

Dex-chan lover
@BalrogDeMorgoth
@Invader_Retro
You are humans, no? (Well, maybe Balrog is a monkey, hard to tell through all that rage)
Tell me, are all human decisions rational? Have you never resented someone with more power than you? Does a desire have to be rational to be valid?
Were they rational to attack the witches? Not really. Did they resent them for having more power, and not sharing freely? Hell yeah. Is their desire to fuck over their perceived overlords valid? Fuck yes.

Has any war or genocide ever been righteous or justified? There is always an agressor, there are always valid reasons for the war. It is never justified.

Now, tell me how the witches' plan is any better than the humans'. They are capable of living on the fucking moon. So, they are right to enslave humans because they were wronged? If they aren't at fault, like you seem to indicate, then they should just fucking leave. They didn't.

@WillLi
Which I am doing. Both sides act like trash, both sides are trash. Whatever their justifications, the witches are just as garbage as the humans.

I am not a judge. Sure. Then why the fuck are you guys? I'm wrong, because you judged them differently than me. Fuck off.

Dex-chan lover
@BalrogDeMorgoth I'm talking about the two world wars, it as an incomplete summary, there was more than economic sanctions. The point is not about comparing the levels of evil. It's about showing, "Some one was bad to me first" doesn't diminish an evil retaliation, just because "they had a good reason".

The point is, returning evil for evil does not make your evil less evil. It doesn't diminish the evil of your actions. At most it just means that someone else pushed you to doing evil. To explain. Let's say the witches succeed in their plan. They hold humans as slaves for generations, all the humans born in slavery (and likely plenty who were alive before it) did nothing wrong, but because they were 'human' they got grouped in with the others...isn't that exactly what the humans did to the witches? Minus the initial incident. Now all those humans that were unjustly enslaved want revenge. So they take it out in the witch population, even the witches that actually disagreed with this plan and weren't involved. Are you seeing the pattern? If everyone is less evil than the former because they were mistreated first, then not only is eventually no one doing evil, despite doing horrible acts, but we have an endless cycle.

Dex-chan lover
@cor3zone 'M-m-m-m-monkey !!!!' Lol, keep crying on floor now that everyone stomped on your dumb shit.

Obviously not, since if you were reasonable, you would have apologized for making a dumb point instead of flailing to defend it.

'Is their desire to fuck over their perceived overlords valid? Fuck yes.' No, no, it's not, sit down and cry in shame now that the frankly retarded basis for your dumb shit was refused.

'v-v-v-v-valid reason !!!!' Lack of evidence, since you love that word, buddy, what valid reason did the humans have here ? Because you keep saying that and whenever someone asked, you just started sobbing.

Yes, their plans is way better and less evil, I'v already said so and explained why multiple time, now apologize for being dumb.

'D-d-d-d-d-da right ù§ù:mùlml!!!!!' Getting humiliated by everyone gave you amnesia or what ? no one said they were right, everyone is rightfully telling your dumbass you're factualy wrong for saying they are AS BAD, which they aren't, the humans are way worst.

They did leave, retard, they are on the fuckings moon and guesse what ? the humans found them anyway and now they're all dead, also fuck your retarded idea that the righteous thing would be to let yourself be genocided into leaving your own fucking planets

Yes, you totaly tried to play judge, don't even pretend otherwise just because you got humiliated.

Yes, you are wrong, because objective reality is a thing and you are objectively wrong about literally everything you said about the story of this manga, Now apologize to everyone.

'f-f-f-f-fuck off !!!' lol, stay crying on the floor.

Dex-chan lover
this manga can be summed up as "highlighted characters other than MC are quick to die"

Users who are viewing this thread