Dex-chan lover
@cor3zone I have to goto bed, but I'm going to clear something up because there seems to be a miscommunication if that's what you're calling one sided. Everyone else thinks you're saying "The genocide happened, but we only know the witches POV, maybe they did horrible things and that's why the humans did it." Which is why we're saying it's not one sided, because the humans themselves said why they did it and it wasn't because the witches doing something horrible.

So if that's what you meant, that it was "driven on by a single person" and not "we only know one side of the story" then that was a misunderstanding and sorry about that.

As for the withholding judgement on them being -less- evil. That's not what you actually said, there was no mention of it being in relation to being less evil in any of your post to me.. If you're doing that then that's fine.

However both of those do not change what I addressed to you in the last post still. You can't bring up "What if's" with no basis into a debate. If you don't want to judge 'less evil' then don't comment on discussions about that even if you are addressed, because you're breaking the rules of debate, not them. If you debate, you must make a decision on what you're debating about. If you with hold judgement on who is 'less evil' then you can only debate whether or not one 'is' evil without breaking debate etiquette. Because to debate you must take a side, and you must have evidence. Without those it's not a debate, it's a shouting match.

Dex-chan lover
@WillLi
Since only one side justified the genocide, only one side offered any information. By default, it's one-sided information.

You pointed out that genocide is inexcusable. Implying that humans are more evil. I withheld judgment on that. Sorry for being unclear.

You are breaking the "rules of debate", mate. My core point is that humans and witches are both evil. My proof, my facts, are that genocide and slavery, their respective crimes, are both evil. I never argued who is 'less evil', and I offered facts. So, I always had a clear side, and I had evidence. You just ignored everything I said.

Dex-chan lover
i have to call BULLSHIT on this, all the sudden this mob-eyebrow character with some "magic" suit has the "mega magic sword" that cuts everything, rrrrrrrrrrrrright, that's utter bullshit.

this is utterly dropping my enjoyment of this series at least a -3

Dex-chan lover
Unless im misremembering, wasn’t it the sister being a dumbass and trying to activate that defective device that put her in a coma?

Dex-chan lover
lmao amazing this manga progression is literally just more and more blood

crazy someone can write piece of crap like this lol

Dex-chan lover
Someone needs to slowly whisper "everyone, including your precious sister, is dead because of you" into that girl's ear, perpetually.

@WillLi @BalrogDeMorgoth
Guys what is the point in arguing when it just haves 15 chapters and different perceptive and origins haven't been yet shown. Not to mention comparing it to reality when it's fictional Fantasy story and characters. Also it's based on author's previous work in some areas at least.

Pretty much the established world facts so far are that:

[ol]Witches and Humans used to live in peace (chapter 1),
Humans supposedly (chapter 2, no Human perspective to that yet) attacked Witches,
when block by anty-magic weapons any Witch is just normal woman and gun is enough to kill her (chapter 1),
magic is unique to person and some are more powerful or have more special abilities (like Chloe and Adonis, chapter 1, 8 and 9),
most Witches were and are just powerless and defenceless in face of that (chapter 1),
majority of the Witches have been killed (chapter 1,2, 8 and 9),
without Witches Natural Balance is destroyed and "Nuclear Protons" spread killing everything in its range (chapter 6),
Empire Government's Intelligence Agency takes out everyone who just thinks outside the box, so people are just blindly following orders and narratives (chapter 7),
to reach the Moon Base hundreds or thousands of Witches sacrificed themself to capture spaceship (chapter 12),
Witches are also morally in the grey area (pointed by Anna and Doroka, chapter 9 and 10).[/ol]

So just let's wait and see were it goes, at least till chapter 16 when new Arc will start.

Dex-chan lover
@MrF0x
without Witches Natural Balance is destroyed and "Nuclear Protons" spread killing everything in its range (chapter 6)
False assumption. It was stated that the device gives off radiation. It was stated that the witches can cleanse it. So the lack of witches does not spread radiation, it just stops the radiation from being cleansed.

Good points otherwise.

Dex-chan lover
wow what a terrible series, hope they wrap this one up in a few chapters.

Double-page supporter
Now, suddenly humans have super ultra magic sword with super ultra armor? That is just lazy writing to add some thrill to a fight. It was established that even now humans need those nuclear machines to fight against witches.

All that genocide thing... I can't blame MC wanting to exterminate humanity. If you commit any genocide based on what victims have no control over, you are obviously deserve death (at least I think so).

Dex-chan lover
@cor3zone Your 'point' is lost when you debate with people over something else. Other than me, the people you're arguing with are saying witches are 'less' evil. When I'm saying you can't debate more than what is or isn't evil I'm referring to the fact that you can't hold a debate with them unless you make a stance on that because that's what they're debating. I'm not considering what me and you are doing as debating, in case you haven't noticed towards you the only 'stand' I have taken is "the genocide is inexcusable." Which speaking of the only reason I used said words was not because it's 'more evil' than what the witches are doing, but because it was in reference to the misunderstanding of one sided. Which by the way I want to point out.

Dex-chan lover
@WillLi
I did make a stance on that. That was my first point. They are both evil, so the witches aren't 'less' evil. My entire argument is literally built on that point. The others are not debating me on that, they just decided that I'm wrong. All I've done is defend my point, and somehow I'm breaking the rules?

Again, you are not reading my points. You blame all of this bullshit 'debate' on me, when all I did was put forth my side and then defend it. I didn't pick a fight with anyone. I (somehow) made the core of this 'debate', yet I'm the one in the wrong. Again, FUCK OFF.

Its geting more and more bulshit as it went

I had potential

Now... now is a pile of shit

Its just egdy rage screeming

Users who are viewing this thread