Group Leader
@MrF0x nah its BS 🤷‍♂️ feels like they just wanted to get rid of witches super fast...This feels like it will get a rushed ending.

Dex-chan lover
@Invader_Retro Interesting, I didn't know that.

Yeah, I really felt the time I spent reading the chapters with the witches were just a pointless waste of time if that's all it ammounted to.

That could be a plot point but unless everything until now was just a set up for the real story, I don't believe the author would do anything worth reading with said plot point.

@MrF0x The thing is that you can say he is the chief of whatever you want, as far as we actualy saw (and not just told), he is just a random third string character who just jumped out of the background and one shotted EVERYONE in a very unimpressive, unsatisfying and plot-killing way.

The flashback at the start about his sister was especialy grating in retrospect, as if I was gonna give a shit about him and the embodiment of evil he works for.

I don't care what he used to do it, the problem is that he did it at all, the way he did it just made it worst too (the fucking giant AOE flash step sword slash portrayed in a frankly ridiculous manner instead of cool, doubly so for the 'delayed cut' bulshit effect)

@cor3zone I did say they were bitch in their own way but having an awful opinion and hatred of the people who tortured your people into exctinction and having plans to enslave them isn't as bad as the human side, especialy since they haven't actualy done shit yet and all got killed by random fodders, meaning that it was less than an evil plan and more of an unrealistic revenge fantasy that had no chance of actualy happening.

Also HUMANS ALREADY ENSLAVE THEMSELF, hard to really hate the witches for wanting to enslave people who already enslave each others for no reason at all.

Double-page supporter
I lost for words.... What a load of bullshit this chapter is. If the witch can be killed this easily by a "single person" then they can just killed the witches from the start... Ugh it really pains to see such things as this, it has a nice gore but why the story is always bad for every gore

What is even going on here ,i don't know anymore ,i thought mc was op lmao

@Invader_Retro @BalrogDeMorgoth
Maybe. It's doesn't bother me that much- however indeed could be better with using that anty-magic bomb or something. For me as witches were set up as the side that was totally put into the corner. I'm mean except for Anna and Boss Witch they all were some random mostly weak power witches that were alive just because they had this hideout. So author could go with some final push war or just taking this plot off(or for now at least)?

Dunno (maybe keeping it in Shounen is problem), in her previous work author went from really basic level of art and story writing to something quite good (Art at start was honestly Windows Paint level and now it's really good)- so will stay open and with some credit of trust to at least next arc.

Anyway like I mentioned there is a bit more to this in next 2 chapters and chapter 16 most likely will set the story. So I guess will see by then.

This manga is getting shittier by the chapter the plot is fken trash witches who were overpowered getting destryoed left and right mc a fking snowflake...

Dex-chan lover
@BalrogDeMorgoth
So a murderer-to-be that was killed before committing a crime, is a better person than just a straight up murderer? Why?

@Invader_Retro
As awful as the humans are, I refuse to believe there wasn't a grain of truth in their paranoia.

Hlz

"Witches are massively powerful and humans only tactic is numbers and fighting in the premise of the anti magic device" turns into "yah.. we have this one random japanese sword thingy which turns into 1,5 mile long beam katana which cuts everything"..
Only thing this story has going for it is art. Rest is about as coherent and planned as Oogure Itos mushroom fueled acid trip dreams which can actually turn martial arts or engine powered roller skate mangas into hyper technological puppet shows where it wouldnt be surprising if both Darth Vader and Sauron made a cameo.

Group Leader
@cor3zone past chapters hinted that the king might have been manipulated by his wife who could be a witch.
As BalrogDeMorgoth said they got massacred for no reason...its literally we don't need you guys anymore and you are halting our progress so die.
Then we find out now witches are important to the environment and humans are doomed to die because of what the king did 🤷‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
@Invader_Retro
All of that is purely one-sided information, though. Who can tell what is actually true, when neither side agrees with the other? Besides, a possible witch being the cause of all that is not really a point in their favor. Both sides are equally at fault, your arguments only strengthen my idea.

Group Leader
@cor3zone The human's head scientist said that lol, plus wiping out, enslaving the witches and turning the rest into sex slaves when they did NOTHING to the humans is ok to you?
Nothing strengthens your arguments lol its one-sided genocide 🤷‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
@cor3zone Well regardless of what either side did in the past. The human response is inexcusable. We're talking genocide here. Even if they can prove that the witches were planning to genocide the humans, genocide the witches isn't the answer cause not every witch would've been planning that. That's kinda one of the reasons I wonder why this series has an 8 rating...it's way too over the top "Ow the edge" for that. Everything that is bad is all in bad, even when the witches become the MC's enemy, it's because they suddenly have this big evil plot. Not just because they have a difference of opinion, but because they plan on doing a clearly evil action. The saying that "everyone has a little evil in them" of "good is subjective" doesn't work when the MC is literally just out on a blind war path for revenge, and literally everyone that isn't the MC or the obvious future heroine is just straight evil.

Dex-chan lover
@cor3zone 'why are the people who didn't actualy do shit beyond saying they hate the people who genocided them and enslave each other already ?!?! I dun undertond !!!!!, How about you use your brain or just read what I'v already said ? Someone who hated someone who has been objectively evil to them and want to do something they already do to themself isn't as bad as the evil aggressor, stop with the dumb bulshit.

And no, there is no 'two side that disagree with each other', the witches are saying 'you're genociding us for no reason !!!' and the humans go 'yeah, now die !!!' before fucking off to go rape and massacre part of their massive slave population for the lulz of it.

Dex-chan lover
@Invader_Retro
Like I said, one-sided information. Do the humans have all information? Do the witches, at this point? Both are fully capable of inventing justifications for whatever atrocities they decide to commit. As. Seen.

Like I said, I refuse to believe the paranoia came from nowhere. Also, the fact that you pointed out that it's possible a witch manipulated the humans into this bullshit, fucking does strengthen my point. Your point is, humans are trash. My point is, both are trash. Your argument, a possible witch made the humans trash. My counter-argument, you just proved both sides a capable of being trash.

Users who are viewing this thread