A Barbarian Was Admitted to the Academy - Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation!
I wonder if that is the og halshal , interesting!

Dex-chan lover
So MC become crazier/hornier the more she shed blood?
I thought MC was possessed by the real Halshal, but she's actually an extreme sadist/masochist!
t1zqSO7.webp

Dex-chan lover
I hope she gets sword training. Her base stats are OP as a near-final boss, but has shitty experience/skills right now.

Dex-chan lover
Having the original still be inside to guide the body when the opportunity presents itself is an interesting change of pace for the villainess isekai genre. I wonder how it'll play out going forward, can't decide if it'll be more of a "banish your inner demons" type scenario, end with one giving the body over to the other (would be funny if this leads to a secondary reincarnation if Halshal gets pregnant for any reason,) or if it'll end with characters finding a way for them both to live in coexistence in this world (whether in the same body or by some means of giving both their own body so they can both end up with a different love interest... assuming Halshal finds any reason to fall for someone other than our MC in this particular route)

Dex-chan lover
So mc has an alter ego wife just for himself? The real crazy one at that!
Remind me of seele from Honkai Impact she also has alter ego just like this one lmaoo. This is good manhua but.....it so fucking short dammit. Yeah short, just like yours whoever read this comment

Dex-chan lover
Having the original still be inside to guide the body when the opportunity presents itself is an interesting change of pace for the villainess isekai genre. I wonder how it'll play out going forward, can't decide if it'll be more of a "banish your inner demons" type scenario, end with one giving the body over to the other (would be funny if this leads to a secondary reincarnation if Halshal gets pregnant for any reason,) or if it'll end with characters finding a way for them both to live in coexistence in this world (whether in the same body or by some means of giving both their own body so they can both end up with a different love interest... assuming Halshal finds any reason to fall for someone other than our MC in this particular route)
TBH I got vibes from The One Within the Villainess seeing she may still be around. Just a little doubtful if it will wind up quite so... peaceful... of a transition, given how the true her seems to have been pushing her to go all out and kill. Probably finds what's going on either infuriating now that she lost control, amusing given the situation at hand, or possibly both.

Dex-chan lover
TBH I got vibes from The One Within the Villainess seeing she may still be around. Just a little doubtful if it will wind up quite so... peaceful... of a transition, given how the true her seems to have been pushing her to go all out and kill. Probably finds what's going on either infuriating now that she lost control, amusing given the situation at hand, or possibly both.
Yeah, it's tough to pin down how the true Halshal will behave from just this one chapter alone, she's definitely a fairly violent person, but it could also be possible that she finds amusement from the current circumstances and learn to look at things differently 🤔. Anyways, thanks for the new read, never heard of that manga before, but it seems like an interesting one, so I'll be checking it.

Users who are viewing this thread