A Barbarian Was Admitted to the Academy - Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
Would be pretty funny if the protagonist loses. Would really show its completely different than the original game.

But it could also be funny to see Harshal try to lead the protagonist down a path/route for survival without tipping off the protagonist.

Dex-chan lover
NO ROMANCE PLEASE NO ROMANCE PLEASE!!!!

So Main Side C are starting to arrive along with hero...let's see how will he do...

Dex-chan lover
Makes sense there would be a sense of attraction. While the mind might be different, the attraction he feels would be affected by Halshal's own sexual orientation, and since the hero is meant to be the pinnacle of strength it would make sense for Harshal's (can't decide which it is since that first r was an l before) body to be attracted to Damian. The question is, how will that affect their interactions going forward, physical attraction is possible to ignore, but it would make things awkward 🤔

Dex-chan lover
I actually hope for the protagonist to lose.
It'd be much more interesting rather than MC supporting the protagonist.
:02:

I thought there would be yuri since MC was a man, but it's becoming more unlikely.
MC didn't react to the "player favorite princess" like she did to the protagonist.

Dex-chan lover
NO ROMANCE PLEASE NO ROMANCE PLEASE!!!!

So Main Side C are starting to arrive along with hero...let's see how will he do...
PLEASE ROMANCE PLEASE ROMANCEEEEEE now where’s the 12 chapter long team up that makes them more aware of each other and raises tensions between them
ahhh yes, the two genders..

there shouldnt be any romance, unfortunately

Dex-chan lover
Knut Svensson is the most Bob Johnson name they could have chosen for a fantasy Nord. That could have been anyone's name.

Re TLN: Yeah no, hormones don't change your preferences lol. Most likely the OG Halshal's influence as already suggested here.

Or maybe someone coming to terms with their bisexuality? :smugnako:

Re TLN: Yeah no, hormones don't change your preferences lol. Most likely the OG Halshal's influence as already suggested here.

Or maybe someone coming to terms with their bisexuality? :smugnako:
well he didn't react to player's favorite female character

whether the vet like it or not, it seems the original hershal is straight (or is inflatuated with strong people) and her hormones are forced upon him for damian by the look of things

well he didn't react to player's favorite female character

whether the vet like it or not, it seems the original hershal is straight (or is inflatuated with strong people) and her hormones are forced upon him for damian by the look of things
It still has nothing to do with hormones what your preferences are...
But yes, both MC and OG Halshal being straight seems the most logical answer. I wonder whether the two identities will mix together or fight each other over the course of this story

But yes, both MC and OG Halshal being straight seems the most logical answer. I wonder whether the two identities will mix together or fight each other over the course of this
i
But yes, both MC and OG Halshal being straight seems the most logical answer. I wonder whether the two identities will mix together or fight each other over the course of this story
i think its gonna be a mix of both mixing personality, fighting each other and helping out the other

Users who are viewing this thread