A Bellicose Lady Got Reincarnated?! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Story was a little rushed for chapter 1 but I like her so far. The ending shows she's kind of a bad ass!

Thanks for translating! \o/

ok. I hope they handle this better. I'm tired of manga thinking just because you have knowledge, your body automatically has the muscle to follow it up. Unless she's secretly training behind people's back, a sickly body should lose stamina quickly and her punches should lack power since she doesn't have the same amount of muscle.

Actually, now that I think about it, she would probably end up with a bunch of sprains and what not from pushing her body too hard.

Double-page supporter
HOLY FUCKING SHIT THAT TRUCK IS HUGE , also how is she gonna beat 3 people up? She looks like she hasn't exercised a day in her life + she was such her entire life it seems until recently.

Group Leader
The TL/PR could definitely use some work, but thanks for the release, seems like an interesting story.

@Darkmint13 The step brother did say that once she woke up and forgot everything, she got healthy and much better pretty fast, so I would assume that she would exercise to get her muscle back. Lol, maybe one chapter will show her training.

Dex-chan lover
I love her??! Omg; thanks for the translation :D Yandere capture targets + a female delinquent as heroine...what more could I possibly ask for? I wonder whether she will kick some ass when a potential ML goes too far :D

Double-page supporter
OMG I hope this continues like
https://mangadex.org/title/38088/may-i-please-ask-you-just-one-last-thing

I'm not for real life violence but I LOVE a good ass kicking female protagonist! 😍
Maybe I watched too much Buffy as a child...

Users who are viewing this thread