A Bellicose Lady Got Reincarnated?! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Ok, we're getting better female MC's, but for once, I'd like her not to be reincarnated into an otome game, or loli body, nobility, etc...
Also, female to female reincarnation, being a badass and growing like a guy would. Except she'd have to fight off rape, or maybe she actually GETS raped and fights free or something.

Not that I'm advocating rape or literature about it, but I used that as an example for gritty realism we rarely see a female character lead in.
Maybe they're out there and I've missed them.

The one with Mile is probably the best, but I'd sure like to see some age progression, but then it might just be slice of life forever.

Dex-chan lover
HA! The MC has done a fantastic job endearing me to her already.

Grace 1: She was a delinquent in her past life, and I'm all about yankee girls.
Grace 2: She cares a lot despite having the rough stereotype. She loves a lot, connects deeply with people, and is clearly very caring.
Grace 3: She doesn't back down when put in distress, and yet has interacted with others with common sense otherwise. Ingredients for spunky fun. She reminds me of Mad Dog Princess Scarlet, and that's a huge credit to her.

The fact that she's the heroine in the story is nice too. Granted, it doesn't mean too much when the description implies this is a very yandere world, but at least that means we won't get a scummy heroine character.

@Steelbuck
Hmmm, your description made think of the webtoon Emperor and the Female Knight.
It's still technically a noble setting, however, it isn't reincarnation.
I'll put details under spoil tab.
The female lead is from a noble family but wasn't desired and was sent to fight as a knight in hopes of her dying there.
She grows strong but is oppressed by the country's knights since they refuse to believe in her ability due her being a female.
Her teacher, pretty earlier on warns her that losing could lead to rape. Hence, she isn't the generic feminine knight to not make it blatantly obvious that she's a woman to the enemy side. I believe this should fall into the are of realism you're talking about since it's acknowledging the fact that she may be raped but it's not sexualizing it.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how well she'll be able to fight, in a weak body and constrained by a corset.
But she's off to a good start thanks to a surprise opening, let's see how far bluster will carry her.

Aggregator gang
Yeeeesssss a Yankee main character in one of these stories is so refreshing!! I love it!!

@Minmi Yes, this is a webnovel from ncode, though I don't think anyone has picked it up yet since I couldn't find it on NovelUpdates.

The Mc is awesome...but I keep getting distracted by how her boobs change sizes from panel to panel . They’re either monstrous or normal.

Thanks for the chapter!!

Looking forward to her beating 'em up although I'm worried about her corset hampering her...

Fed-Kun's army
it's been like two scenes and already i want to fling the prince out the window- he rlly just out here doing whatever he wants without consideration or self-awareness lmao

though, he doesn't seem like a bad guy at all.

thank you for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread