A Bellicose Lady Got Reincarnated?! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
So the girl in the beginning who decided to fight 3 man on her own will eventually turn into a mush brained little girl that fits the story and will need the help the hunks around her. Yeap, defo not sucks.

I mean, it's been well established that she is very... naive. No one should be surprised by this turn of events
Her character was shown to be very clearly muscle-headed. It's not like this is the first time she was lead of somewhere secluded with no common thought

I know this is important for their meet cute and fall in love bits but making the decoy appear to be important to the crown prince doesn’t make sense. logically the human traffickers should avoid a woman important to the crown prince, who has power and authority through his connection to the sovereign. it draws too much attention to the people kidnapping and selling women to grab a woman who has such an important person’s attention, even if the king is irritated by him.

Fed-Kun's army
i fully agree with @beeqwop lmao in what world would a competent criminal organization go after such a high profile target? but then again they did go after the PRINCESS so...

wow that knight turned out to be scummy as hell! gross. actually i don't like any of them, maybe the stepbrother but that's... lol and also like he has no chance in hell, rip my dude

thank you for the update!

All the male leads are strange but wow guido (or the king's brother whatever) is such a d*ckhead.

Pretty scummy guy that Guido is but he has a tiny bit of a point if they had a deal beforehand to not be serious. You can’t force your friends with benefits partner to get serious with you by crying and clinging when you had an agreement. He also has a reputation for dumping everyone so you’d probably get a good idea of the type he is before this argument happened. He doesn’t seem like the type to pretend he’s super kind and genuinely cares for anyone, he just went up to MC and was like “ur pretty, wanna do kinky stuff?”
He still shouldn’t have been that cruel about it though. Rude himbo...

Personality wise I only like the stepbrother but he’s automatically off limits bc, you know... stepbrother.

Dex-chan lover
that was actually stupid of her...the whole ass plan was to get idnapped but she forgot and actually got kidnapped for real

Dex-chan lover
Is she going to remain like this in the entire manga? Enough with the passive and dense protagonists.

What’s the point of being a “bellicose” lady if you’re not even 😭😭 She just stands up in certain situations like any other common heroine. I get that her body is physically weak but come on man...

Dex-chan lover
What do when all MLs are terrible except step brother 😩
Since she actually doesn't know him as a brother it's not that bad but still...sweet home Alabama I guess

Group Leader
I see there are no difference between shoujo manga set in high school or royalty setting, Female MC always falls into stupid traps.

Dex-chan lover
i have high hope at the beginning.. but after a long time waiting for updates, i already forgot what's this about and apparently it's getting dumber

Users who are viewing this thread