A Beloved Existence - Ch. 116 - The Reason We Exist

Power Uploader
re-uploaded, as the author updated ch116 with additional panels :') she recommends starting your re-read at the end of ch115.

also just a gentle reminder to not msg the author -- comments in eng and/or mtl korean can lead to an investigation and get us in trouble. so please avoid msging the author until after an official eng release is announced!

I don't remember how it ended, but I think the added scenes were of him and his dad. I really needed that since the first version made their reunion feel lackluster or dull and calm. This one seemed to hit me in the feels more.It was like naruto meeting his dad for the first and last time

Dex-chan lover
I love the series, i do... but was a bit of a let down with how things went after he woke up. Tho is everything fine now and his life or death situation obviously would make everything else be less relevant, but was so much time that went by and we werent able to see them actually grow through their struggles. Was like a Disney magic issued and everything is now perfect.
For me, other than their romance, the way they overcome their problems was a big reason why i love the series.
Anyway, still love it but felt a bit frustrated just now.

Users who are viewing this thread