A Beloved Existence - Ch. 19 - Come On In

The way the keychain reminded him of camping with his father...my heart is breaking. I really appreciate the manga's realistic depiction of grief over a period of time as not being a completely linear process, and how something as small as an object can trigger memories.
Thanks so much for the translation!

@Jjnurui she starts paying attention to him because of the heart and i feel like her feelings just naturally develops over time because she's been looking at him so much so to answer your question, the heart is sort of the trigger but it's not the reason she likes him.

usually (well imo), feelings tend to develop when you start paying attention to someone more than usual. At first it was just something small that they do i find interesting and then I'll start paying more attention without any romantic intentions/feelings really and then one day i just realize, 'oof i have a crush on them'

i feel like logically, if she were to like him bcos of the heart, she would see him as more of a son because she has his father's heart if that makes sense lol.

i totally understand how jaeha feels :((( also he’s so smooth and for whaTtttt ugh so excited for this !!! thank you for the translation <333

😭 his memory with his dad. The three girls are so cute!! Thank you so much for the chapter!!❤️❤️

i freaking cackled at his shirt design too, but also everyone is so freaking adorable in this howWWww

Users who are viewing this thread