A Beloved Existence - Ch. 31 - Wandering

Power Uploader
youngwon PLSSSS 😱 also campaign for jaeha to always wear a hat 😍😍😍

This dongsaeng. His sister just having heart failure, almost die young and all in his thought was being delinquent? Just enjoy your school life, and stop thinking about shit stuff.

Lil bro is getting some good advice he should listen to them. I get that he's stressed school sucks but nice to see the webtoon address this issue so we'll.

I wanna see our MC tell Jaeha already. I could care less about the little brother his shenanigans and that black haired girl looks annoying.

Fed-Kun's army
Ugh I really hope the little brother won't do something stupid...

I can understand his frustration about school and everything, but I really hope he doesn’t do something he’ll regret. Thank you so much for the chapter!! It’s great as always!❤️

I really hope he doesn't get into any trouble! Tho I was happy with my school life, I can understand his feelings (thanks to choosing a wrong major lol...good thing I dropped out)

Ugh lol’ broooo.... there are non-delinquent ways of letting go of frustrations. I really hope he’ll eventually move with the MC. Clearly living with his dad isn’t doing him any good.

Thanks for the chapter. (°▽°)

As a person whose going to puberty, it's understandable to feel suffocated but if you also don't listen to the adults, it will result to more a dangerous situation so I think it's best to make sure this person doesn't go overboard...

Dex-chan lover
wooow what a coincideeence the one person he told him not to tell suddenly shows uppppppppp

Fed-Kun's army
Ahhhh i'm always so happy for your updates <3

lmao dongsaeng got hit hard with the truth xD

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww look at jaeha bonding and looking out for his future bro in law :(((((((((((((((((((( the tears are real fam

Geez, all life poor or rich sick or healthy etc, everyone has frustrating moment short or long and once one disappears another one comes

To enjoy life is to be grateful as the first step

It will disappear for a couple of years until you're 25 and unemployed with no education cuz you were too busy being cool. Rebellion is only fun when you don't gotta pay bills

Fed-Kun's army
SECOND NOTE: isnt it ironic how we're listening to donsaeng talk about how he's been curved by his noona and yet we also have jaeha here in this scene who can be said to be in a similar situation due to the misunderstanding between him and our girl?! did anyone else catch this or is it just me

Dex-chan lover
Damn... this chapter was really dark in all sides. Thought Unni and Jaeha would fix their differences by now... instead Donsaeng showed a very troublesome side and now a new girl will surface?
Suffocated? Thats actually anoying tho. He has a great family, is loved and dont have to care about anything but school. If Unni heard any of that she would be crushed tbh. She at least know how it is to feel suffocated. After barely surviving she lost a lot of things she hold dear and is working hard to start over. He simply dont value what he already has.

Aggregator gang
@missbluesunglasses Yeah, I caught that as well. I hope they resolve this misunderstanding quickly tho.

Purple just can't stop being annoying, can he? Now Nayeon knows he met up with Jaeha and that'll for sure cause problems.

@PsychoTheRabbit Tbf, their parents got divorced, and that also can lead to lots of situations. Although Youngwon has Soyou and a family that loves him, he still has to live 24/7 with his dad, instead of the more close supportive system that Soyou has in her range (their mom and their aunt).

Sure, Soyou can feel suffocated because of the heart transplant and all that she lost within it, but I don't think it's fair to minimalize their parents' divorce's damage as it could have left emotional scars in each of them. I think it was mentioned earlier on that since the divorce happened, she hasn't really spent lots of time with her brother and she is worried a lot about him because "he doesn't act as he always did (around her)".

Users who are viewing this thread