A Beloved Existence - Ch. 36 - A New Season

These kids are so stinking cute I love them so much. The author did a good job of constructing relatable characters for all of the students that we've read about.

i reject your rejection. idk if i want to laugh or cry at the fact that i can only think of bts when i see that line

Dex-chan lover
ok they're cute af but i have to disagree, if you don't care what people think of you and commit to just having to clear up the misunderstandings later i feel that's a bit dumb

Fed-Kun's army
@Sparky_ I think it was foreshadowed when we saw the track guy earlier who found her in the room and jaeha's ex. my theory is they will get in the way

They’re such a cute couple!! And is he showing his eyes cuz she said she was nervous about that? Even cuter. ( •̀ᄇ• ́)ﻭ✧
Also, it’s so precious that he’s saving his dad’s message for a sad day. (′︿‵。)
Thanks for the chapter!

Maigot, like They are soooo soft
(/¯◡ ‿ ◡)/¯ ~ ┻━┻ I can seee the good communication like, please be together During the storm
I want a boyfriend like him but at the same time is like, HE BELONG TO UNNI ಥ‿ಥ HAHAHA im fighting with ma self

Fed-Kun's army
She really overly sensitive, let see how long she can keep this relationship secret😄. It will be more trouble to hide it than to let everyone know. 😂

Users who are viewing this thread