A Bittersweet Couple - Ch. 6

This story is interesting, wonder if he actually likes her or not...in other words, i need more

Fed-Kun's army
ngl was kinda looking forward to seeing her actually stab that guy with a fork....

I still dont get why hes so petty about the things that happened when they were KIDS.Like grow up unless there is something deeper to this.

I'm looking forward to every update! Thank you for your hardwork!!

Aggregator gang
She was a kid, bro. Let it go

Thanks for the translation!

jesus christ man this dude can hold a grudge. she was a kid and she didn’t have any negative intentions, my god. how childish. don’t care if he actually likes her or not, he acts like a child.

Dex-chan lover
People are worried about the grudge, when he’s clearly using it as an excuse.

Also, no one shells out 100 million won for no reason. He’s been planning this long con for a long time.

Aside from that, damn... h really knows how to control a conversation. Our FL could use some of that same careful deliberation instead of losing her cool all the time.

whether it’s a grudge from an elementary issue that was solved years ago or an excuse to control her both scenarios make him seem like a piece of shit 🤡

Dex-chan lover
Why do I do this to myself? I keep reading webtoons and mangas with shitty mls and just rage internally. Why?

Something about the dialog seems off to me. It just doesn’t flow well? Not sure what my problem is but it’s almost weird to follow.

Users who are viewing this thread