A Bittersweet Couple

😂I love this soo much! It's really realllyyyy funn!! My thanks the to the Scanlations group!!

And really, what @happydot said should be taken with a ton of salt, since it's a matter of taste.

For me, This one is a fresh air amidst all those isekai villainous novels, and is actually, is much more prettily drawn than many. The art is smooth, and if it's using 3d render, it doesn't really show at all. I see background arts in conversations and not just solid bg colors. It's hella early into the chapters, I'm expecting a slow burn, and the MC and the ML are currently in the process of developing mutual understanding and testing each other's ground. At this point, they're not in love yet, which is hella good since I'm tired of googly love-at-first-sights stories. The sexy tension of enemy-to-probably-lovers is present between the MC and the ML. It's still remain to be seen if they will develop a good chemistry, but so far I'm liking what i see. And i WANT to see the ML struggle for his kinda assh*le behavior at the earlier chapter, so let's cross ny fingers and hope he have a damn though time chasing the MC!

And from which side is this edgy? I totally get a romcom, light-hearted vibe here. The chapters gave me a creepy smile in return of my time taken out from delaying work 😂. It's exactly designed for a light and don't-think-too-much read, but the MC attitude so far is not cliche at all. I'm actually quite liking how the mc handles some otherwise tuff situations at this point.

And i am REALLY confused by what @reansih means of this being not for the weak heart. Again, this is not exactly a face-slapping webtoon which gives instant gratification. Well, it is kinda, a bit 😂. But it certainly is NOT a tragedy with lots of drama, horror, psychological, or something like that. Doting romance is also not the point here. There's also no gore or blood so far. This is simply a josei, which is intended for a more.. mature consumer of shoujo. The dashes of reality makes me feel a connection to the story (getting yelled by boss lol). But still, it is a kinda whirlwind fantasy romantic comedy, and it's far from depressing. I agree with @undyvng .

I'm not sure if it's just me but there's something wrong with your website. It keeps saying there's a fatal error on the website whenever I try reading any chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
anyone has any recs similar to this? like fake relationship

seriously staying just cause i like them. i'm kinda hoping that they fall like mutual. but being platonic can also work...

This is really good read, it more realistic in the sense they don’t fall in love with each other immediately which I think makes it more exciting to see it actually happen! I can’t wait to see them become closer with each other 😆😆

really love this manhwa that i keep checking everyday for updates. 😂 love seeing them together. 😍

this is a reallyyyy good manhwa! don't hesitate to read it, it's super sweet & the couple's bickering/literal bittersweet interactions are really cute hehe

Dex-chan lover
Not sure what is to love about the ML when the ML is kinda an asshole, at least I that regard, other than that, the premise is interesting and it is a good overall manhwa

Users who are viewing this thread