A Boyish Girlfriend in High Humidity - Ch. 6 - You think a boyish girlfriend is too plain?

Dex-chan lover
You "half-assed" your answers by duly answering sincere responses?

You don't care for this conversation, but have never stopped responding on top of--at multiple points-- prompting me with questions?

You thought your role as akin to calming down a kid having a temper tantrum while lobbing insults and not ceasing a conversation you supposedly never wanted to have?

Are these more of your jokes?

You could have stopped responding at any time. You supposedly never wanted to argue this, so stop now.
But why are you still responding? You could've ignored me the second I said I didn't want to debate since it's wasting both our time but I guess that was too hard for you since originally you're the one that started this based on a literal joke I made on a manga site, like please go to a debate discord instead of annoying people.

But sure I'll block you so I won't get any more notifications from you since you've proved to be very immature.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
casual hoodies are always cute tho 'hoodie dresses' are a thing too (that said i woudln't be surprised if 'luxury hoodies' cost quite a bit in japan even if it doesn't look all 'dressed up for a date' lol)

Dex-chan lover
At least the Flame War Walls of Text are easy enough to discern so you can just scroll right past them without wasting time...

I don't like Ignoring because outside of Flame Wars there could still be interesting comments.

Users who are viewing this thread