A Boy's Scar - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Aggregator gang
Hmm. I feel like it'll probably end with him staying with her but the dad will come visit every now and then

Dex-chan lover
This guy really needs to get some reference materials and get better at drawing 3/4 angle faces.

Double-page supporter
@eatgoddamnshit I'm completely naïve to anatomical aesthetic and whatnot so I looked up what 3/4 angle face is, but can't really tell the author's jankiness with it. Is there a specific example of a bad 3/4 angle here?

Group Leader
@robloxoof Probably the bottom right panel of page 22, the face does feel a little off there, but most other 3/4s are totally fine.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't she jumping the gun a bit much? She doesn't really know if the dude's the dad...

Idk how to feel...maybe she should ask the kid first before deciding anything...

Nooo, don't break up the little family!

I was prepared to hate the dad but him having them make sweets for her was very endearing.

Aggregator gang
"here, take this kid you just met that has extreme bonding issues and finally became adjusted to me. just take him im sure it will be fine"

the fuck is wrong with you

Group Leader
He doesn't seem to be the dad. Maybe Ruri had another lover or one night stand? I feel like they'd find another person who drinks blood before finding the dad himself

Users who are viewing this thread