A Capable Maid - Ch. 1

Aggregator gang
Unless I get a clear explanation on the name I'm going to assume the "de" and "la" are french articles. And their misplacement makes the thing sounds ridiculously stupid. Morina Labrande de Clowan or Morina Clowman de la Brande would have been correct.

come onnnn, its like you want me to laugh. Clowan like really? no wonder she is a maid. It's a freakin clown of a kingdom

mrf

"This smell like mother"

Oh so your mother smells like a sick person?

Sssssssssssshhhhhhhhh... Ah... No

Aggregator gang
Bruh, the art is good but the MC is giving me cancer. One thing is being a clutz or being useless, but being unable to even fucking clean properly? The logical answer in all this would be that she has an advanced sort of mental disorder that impairs her capacity of focusing on reality hence her inability of fucking cleaning windows and grounds.

As for her naivety Im kinda lost. A princess useless and dumb or not should have received a high quality education that should have chased away idiotic thoughts like the existence of a benign God that would favour a single person over millions of suffering bastards. The concept of the story is good but making a Mary fucking Sue the protagonist touches my nerves.

Contributor
Too bad he died.

Just discovered this serie now while i was looking at the webtoon list, seems good.

Dex-chan lover
So she pretty much gained a isekai' protagonist cheat skills? She asked for a lot of things after all..hehe

Dex-chan lover
Kinda actually hit me hard, guess I'm the only one here that felt that though

just found out this manhwa and I love the art style! no sparkles and sudden flowers popping out from nowhere. just simple.

ah yes, the Clown Kingdom and its princess, Morina Clown🤡

Users who are viewing this thread